FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: TLMs in NH?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So my job search has taken a different direction and one possibility is moving to Lebanon, NH. Any TLMs nearby? I think it's also close to Vermont and not too far from Massachusetts ... all those states are small.

Anyway if I were to live in Lebanon NH, where might I go to Mass?

I checked my iPhone TLM(US) app.  Looks like there is a TLM in Nashua, NH, 2nd & 4th Sundays.  Looks like that's about 1 1/2 hrs from Lebanon.  There may be some in MA closer to 2 hrs from Lebanon.  Also check out the directory at traditio.com if you can look past the devil face they put next to the SSPX and diocesan listings.
Hopefully one of these TLMs will be close enough.

http://web2.iadfw.net/carlsch/MaterDei/c...whampshire
Here is a great community in union with the Manchester, New Hampshire Diocese    www.catholicism.org
(02-10-2013, 11:59 PM)salus Wrote: [ -> ]Here is a great community in union with the Manchester, New Hampshire Diocese    www.catholicism.org

They're on the list in Crusader King's post!  Diocean TLM!  Smile
(02-10-2013, 04:17 PM)CrusaderKing Wrote: [ -> ]Hopefully one of these TLMs will be close enough.

http://web2.iadfw.net/carlsch/MaterDei/c...whampshire

Smile
You are a ways away from most things.  Into Massachusetts, you have the Willing Shepherds and CMRI.  Even if one wants to go to a Motu Mass they have a ways to drive.

Joe
(02-11-2013, 02:29 PM)joe17 Wrote: [ -> ]You are a ways away from most things.  Into Massachusetts, you have the Willing Shepherds and CMRI.  Even if one wants to go to a Motu Mass they have a ways to drive.

Joe

Yeah, it looks tough. Could be worse, there are definitely TLMs in the state and within less than 2 hours drive. But with an almost-14-month-old and another baby one the way (did I mention that yet on the forum?), a 1.5 hr drive doesn't sound easy to do, at least on a regular basis.
(02-11-2013, 05:25 PM)newyorkcatholic Wrote: [ -> ]With an almost-14-month-old and another baby on the way (did I mention that yet on the forum?)

Not that I'm aware of!  Congratulations!  Pray
(02-11-2013, 05:37 PM)per_passionem_eius Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-11-2013, 05:25 PM)newyorkcatholic Wrote: [ -> ]With an almost-14-month-old and another baby on the way (did I mention that yet on the forum?)

Not that I'm aware of!  Congratulations!  Pray

Thank you!

And thanks everyone for the help.

Say, if we had a Catholic monarchy, do you think we'd be able to write off money spent on gas used to get to Mass?