FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: The Holy Rosary and Penance!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Fisheaters,
  Laudetur Iesus Christus! I am sorry for not posting this earlier but here it goes. We Catholics, and the rest of the world I suppose, awoke to a terrible shock yesterday. Whatever your feelings on the man, Josef Ratzinger, our Holy Father Pope Benedict XVI abdicated from the Throne of Saint Peter. An abdication from the Papal Throne has not occurred in over 600 years! This is the first time that we have this chance. Our Blessed Lord has given us a great amount of time to offer up prayer and penance for the next Pope. Let us go to Our Lady, Queen of the Most Holy Rosary and Mother of the Church, and beg of Her to obtain for us the election of the man who will "restore all things in Christ." Let us offer up at least fifteen decades of the Holy Rosary together with any penances that you can perform to the Sacred Heart of Jesus through the Immaculate Heart of Mary for the election of Raymond Cardinal Burke as the Vicar of Christ, the 266th successor of Saint Peter. This humble and holy man is our best hope for the restoration of our Holy Mother the Church. He has offered the Traditional Latin Mass publicly more than any prelate in the Church. He is very devoted the The Sacred Heart of Jesus. If we do not hope in and trust in the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary we will not obtain anything from heaven. So I ask of you to pray with trust and know that the Supreme Head of the Church, Our Blessed Lord, will not leave us. Please pass this information on to anyone and everyone that will listen. We Catholics must storm heaven and reclaim the halls of the Vatican for Christ the King and His Holy Faith.

"et ego dico tibi quia tu es Petrus et super hanc petram aedificabo ecclesiam meam et portae inferi non praevalebunt adversum eam" Matthew XVI: XVIII
Cardinal Burke is the one. Yes.