FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: NYT 'The Pope Believes Catholicism is True!'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is ironically hilarious! The NYT is so full of it!

http://anarchopapist.wordpress.com/2013/...m-is-true/
Laughing Fool Laughing Fool Laughing Fool
I especially like the scare quotes. He believes it is "true."

Here's another comment on that NYT article (in that article's comment section):

NYT Pick

I am a practicing Catholic happy with my local church, priests, deacons and nuns - we pretty much ignore the Pope. Non-catholics seem to think that the Pope can somehow control and micromanage the world wide Catholic community. Nope.

The election of someone like the "Good Pope John" of the Vatican II, would be wonderful but won't happen. The old guys who have spent their lives trying to undo what this humble man did, will see that the decay will go on.
(02-13-2013, 05:48 AM)Vox Clamantis Wrote: [ -> ]Here's another comment on that NYT article (in that article's comment section):

NYT Pick

I am a practicing Catholic happy with my local church, priests, deacons and nuns - we pretty much ignore the Pope. Non-catholics seem to think that the Pope can somehow control and micromanage the world wide Catholic community. Nope.

The election of someone like the "Good Pope John" of the Vatican II, would be wonderful but won't happen. The old guys who have spent their lives trying to undo what this humble man did, will see that the decay will go on.

Sad! Cry(
You can't make up how clueless the NYT has become. It was once said in it's hay day the Gray Lady was owned by Jews, written by Catholics, for the Protestants.

tim
(02-13-2013, 05:33 AM)jovan66102 Wrote: [ -> ]This is ironically hilarious! The NYT is so full of it!

http://anarchopapist.wordpress.com/2013/...m-is-true/

And in other news, it rains when it rains. 

Not only is Catholicism "true," but it is the only true religion.  Grin I wonder how those at the NYT feel about that? They must think I'm a raving lunatic.