FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Consecrate Russia!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
[Image: lightening.jpg]
Consecrate
[Image: 5af836d98f729105290f6a706700d778.jpg]
Russia

Can you hear me now?
My wife and I both had the same reaction. Let's hope the Cardinals are similarly minded.
Since Russia has already been consecrated, I doubt seriously any Pope will repeat it.  It's called tempting God.  Look what happened to Moses in a similar circumstance.
(02-15-2013, 10:41 PM)DrBombay Wrote: [ -> ]Since Russia has already been consecrated, I doubt seriously any Pope will repeat it.  It's called tempting God.  Look what happened to Moses in a similar circumstance.
Did I miss something? When did the Holy Father do that? You're not talking about the world consecration are you?It looks to me like God wants things done a little more specifically.
Me thinks Dr. Bombay is into the catnip.  Grin

He's probably just trying to get a rise out of you.
(02-15-2013, 10:49 PM)quo warranto Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-15-2013, 10:41 PM)DrBombay Wrote: [ -> ]Since Russia has already been consecrated, I doubt seriously any Pope will repeat it.  It's called tempting God.  Look what happened to Moses in a similar circumstance.
Did I miss something? When did the Holy Father do that? You're not talking about the world consecration are you?It looks to me like God wants things done a little more specifically.

Yes, because Russia is not part of the world.  Q.E.D.  Eye-roll

I'll go with Sr. Lucia on this one.  I have a suspicion she might have a better idea of what God wanted in this regard than you do, no offense.  Tip o' the hat
(02-15-2013, 10:29 PM)quo warranto Wrote: [ -> ][Image: lightening.jpg]
Consecrate
[Image: 5af836d98f729105290f6a706700d778.jpg]
Russia

Can you hear me now?
Mr. Bombay, I was just calling it, as I see it. Kitty Cat Shamrock
(02-15-2013, 11:18 PM)DrBombay Wrote: [ -> ]

I'll go with Sr. Lucia on this one.  I have a suspicion she might have a better idea of what God wanted in this regard than you do, no offense.   Tip o' the hat

Guess we can throw out the March 26, 1984 issue of L’Osservatore Romano.  Sticking tongue out at you
(02-16-2013, 12:16 AM)TS Aquinas Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-15-2013, 11:18 PM)DrBombay Wrote: [ -> ]

I'll go with Sr. Lucia on this one.  I have a suspicion she might have a better idea of what God wanted in this regard than you do, no offense.   Tip o' the hat

Guess we can throw out the March 26, 1984 issue of L’Osservatore Romano.  Sticking tongue out at you
Thank you TS Aquinas, I've never seen that before. I goodsearched it and found this to copy.

Photographic reproduction of the March 26, 1984 issue of L’Osservatore Romano,
with translation, enlarged, of Pope John Paul II’s words. On March 25, 1984, the Pope,
making the consecration before the statue of Our Lady of Fatima, departed from his
prepared text to add the words highlighted above and translated below. The words he
added at this point indicate clearly, that the Pope knew then that the consecration of the
world done that day did not fulfill the requests of Our Lady of Fatima. After performing
the consecration of the world proper, a few paragraphs above, the Pope added the highlighted
words which translate: “Enlighten especially the peoples of which you yourself
are awaiting our consecration and confiding.”
This clearly shows he knows Our Lady is
awaiting the Pope and bishops to consecrate certain peoples to her, that is the peoples
of Russia.

Why would the pope have said this if he didn't himself believe Russia had not been consecrated? This makes it very clear to me. There should be no question. We should all be praying that this happens before it is to late.  Pray
http://www.ewtn.com/expert/answers/fatima1984.htm

Sister Lucia Wrote:I come to answer your question, "If the consecration made by Pope John Paul II on March 25, 1984 in union with all the bishops of the world, accomplished the conditions for the consecration of Russia according to the request of Our Lady in Tuy on June 13 of 1929?" Yes, it was accomplished, and since then I have said that it was made.

Check, mate.  Just keepin it real.   Tip o' the hat
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15