FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: The next Pope will consecrate Russia.... -Father Gruner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Sure hope he's right! 

I've heard him mention this at least a couple of times.  He said that some modern day prophet has stated as such and that he believes this person.  He believes this from other info that he's gathered as well.....

http://www.secretstillhidden.com/apocalyptic.html

Hopefully the next Pope will do it.  Great video for our times....

I have also heard this, not only from Fr grunner, but from some trad priestys. Hope its true. Maybe it all makes sence, B16 resigining, new pope who will finally get iot done, rosaries needed....
John Salza says in this video that 2017 is the deadline for a proper Consecration of Russia to Our Lady's Immaculate Heart.  He finishes by saying "Let us pray that the Consecration of Russia is not finally and desperately effected as a result of World War III or a supernatural planetary chastisement but rather that the Consecration prevents these disasters from occurring, because even though it will be late it will still be in time.  Let us pray that this Consecration is now.  Our Lady of Fatima pray for us."

John Salza has an excellent Catholic apologetic web site.
http://www.scripturecatholic.com/index.html
I hold that The Great Facade is the touchstone of what it means to be a Traditionalist.  Now I have to add a second, this video.  It has everything: Vat. II, Fatima, the Mass, EENS, etc...  Definitely Trads should take the time to watch this.
(02-17-2013, 02:33 AM)Dino Wrote: [ -> ]Sure hope he's right! 

I've heard him mention this at least a couple of times.  He said that some modern day prophet has stated as such and that he believes this person.  He believes this from other info that he's gathered as well.....

http://www.secretstillhidden.com/apocalyptic.html

Hopefully the next Pope will do it.  Great video for our times....

Thanks.
The Consecration of Russia is long overdue, Our Lady said it will be done but it will be late
(02-17-2013, 06:51 PM)salus Wrote: [ -> ]The Consecration of Russia is long overdue, Our Lady said it will be done but it will be late

Yeah, it's late now.  So many souls have gone astray.  Let's pray for Father Gruner as well, a modern day Church hero, Ihmo.  He needs our prayers,  I don't know who would take over his job really?  And for all the laborers at the Fatima Crusader...  We're on the homestretch, the final inning, Imho.....

Fatima Your Last Chance 2012:

(02-17-2013, 04:54 PM)James02 Wrote: [ -> ]I hold that The Great Facade is the touchstone of what it means to be a Traditionalist. 

Are you talking about the book that was written by Thomas Woods and Chris Ferrara?? If so, the cheapest I have seen it at was $58.00 on Amazon.... Do you know where I could get a cheaper copyHuh??
Do you think that the prophecy that Blessed Tomasuccio de Foligno made in the beginning of the XIVth century might be related to the Consecration of Russia?
In my opinion he has prophesied that the Orthodox schism would be ended by the next Pope:
"One from beyond the mountains shall become the Vicar Of God. Religious and clerics shall take part in this change. Outside the true path, there will be only disreputable men; I shrug my shoulders when the Bark of Peter is in danger and there is no one to lend it help... The schismatic shall fall into the scorn of the Italian faithful... By about twelve years shall the millennium have passed when the resplendent mantle of legitimate power shall emerge from the shadows where it was being kept by the schism. And beyond harm from the one who is blocking the door of salvation, for his deceitful schism shall have come to an end. And the mass of the faithful shall attach itself to the worthy Shepherd, who shall extricate each one from error and restore to the Church its beauty. He shall renew it.
I am a bit amazed by the accuracy of the date: "Twelve years shall the millennium have passed".

Anyways SaintSebastian just gave another interpretation on another thread of this forum.

Dino, Tim or anyone else I have a question.

Could Pope Benedict have appointed a Cardinal en pectore for instance at the last installation  and is there an outside chance he could announce it prior to this Conclave?
from wiki...
.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_Petto
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6