FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Homosexual network outed at the Vatican; cardinals to be informed of players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I'm very surprised that there has been only one post about the breaking scandal concerning a corrupt homosexual network in the Vatican.

It has just been reported that on March 1st, cardinals will be informed of the contents of a 300-page report that was delivered to the Holy Father:  http://vaticaninsider.lastampa.it/en/the...ave-22562/

I had been hoping for something like this since the news broke yesterday.  The monsters have to be exposed before the conclave.  And it will be done!

Please post good articles relevant to the scandal in this thread.
(02-22-2013, 01:34 PM)ImpyTerwilliger Wrote: [ -> ]I'm very surprised that there has been only one post about the breaking scandal concerning a corrupt homosexual network in the Vatican.

It has just been reported that on March 1st, cardinals will be informed of the contents of a 300-page report that was delivered to the Holy Father:  http://vaticaninsider.lastampa.it/en/the...ave-22562/

I had been hoping for something like this since the news broke yesterday.  The monsters have to be exposed before the conclave.  And it will be done!

The following is from Catholic Culture & I don't know if it has already been posted. I'll provide a link in my next post, as I don't want to take a chance of losing these few paragraphs. I have LONG feared for the Pope's life & always thought that it was in danger IN the Vatican:

Still our question is not fully answered: Why was it necessary for the Pope to resign? Couldn’t he have trimmed back his schedule, asked his subordinates to take on more responsibilities, and saved his own energies for the most crucial matters? Couldn’t some other theologian draft the encyclical for him? Couldn’t the Roman Curia prepare his public statements? Evidently the Pope decided that the answer was No. His subordinates could not carry out his responsibilities—at least, not well enough to serve the needs of the Church.

Pope Benedict has seen what happened during the last months of the previous pontificate, when John Paul II had lost his strength and aides were conducting the business of the Holy See. There was no notable disaster during that period, in part because John Paul II could rely on the steadying influence of Cardinal Ratzinger. There is no figure of similar stature in the Roman Curia today, and the aides who have served Benedict XVI have not served him well. The Vatican has seen a series of embarrassing blunders and missteps during this pontificate. Pope Benedict knew that he could not rely on his staff to fill in the gaps left by his declining vigor. ”I don’t know what I’d do without you,” one says to a trusted subordinate. One might say that Pope Benedict has sent the opposite message to his own staff: “I don’t know what you’d do without me.” [b]For the welfare of the Church, he could not allow the Roman Curia to act on his behalf.

Pope Benedict is an elderly man. For 8 years he has been fighting an exhausting battle, and often fighting it alone. He may have been able to fight on longer if he had reliable allies, but his closest aides have often compounded his troubles rather than solving them. Given his physical limitations, and the lack of help from his staff, it is extraordinary how much he [/b]has accomplished.

My heart aches for my Church &, for the first time in my 71 yrs. as a Catholic...........my faith has been shaken to the core.  Cry(
(02-22-2013, 02:04 PM)JoniCath Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-22-2013, 01:34 PM)ImpyTerwilliger Wrote: [ -> ]I'm very surprised that there has been only one post about the breaking scandal concerning a corrupt homosexual network in the Vatican.

The following is from Catholic Culture & I don't know if it has already been posted. I'll provide a link in my next post, as I don't want to take a chance of losing these few paragraphs. I have LONG feared for the Pope's life & always thought that it was in danger IN the Vatican:

Still our question is not fully answered: Why was it necessary for the Pope to resign? Couldn’t he have trimmed back his schedule, asked his subordinates to take on more responsibilities, and saved his own energies for the most crucial matters? Couldn’t some other theologian draft the encyclical for him? Couldn’t the Roman Curia prepare his public statements? Evidently the Pope decided that the answer was No. His subordinates could not carry out his responsibilities—at least, not well enough to serve the needs of the Church.

Pope Benedict has seen what happened during the last months of the previous pontificate, when John Paul II had lost his strength and aides were conducting the business of the Holy See. There was no notable disaster during that period, in part because John Paul II could rely on the steadying influence of Cardinal Ratzinger. There is no figure of similar stature in the Roman Curia today, and the aides who have served Benedict XVI have not served him well. The Vatican has seen a series of embarrassing blunders and missteps during this pontificate. Pope Benedict knew that he could not rely on his staff to fill in the gaps left by his declining vigor. ”I don’t know what I’d do without you,” one says to a trusted subordinate. One might say that Pope Benedict has sent the opposite message to his own staff: “I don’t know what you’d do without me.” [b]For the welfare of the Church, he could not allow the Roman Curia to act on his behalf.

Pope Benedict is an elderly man. For 8 years he has been fighting an exhausting battle, and often fighting it alone. He may have been able to fight on longer if he had reliable allies, but his closest aides have often compounded his troubles rather than solving them. Given his physical limitations, and the lack of help from his staff, it is extraordinary how much he [/b]has accomplished.

My heart aches for my Church &, for the first time in my 71 yrs. as a Catholic...........my faith has been shaken to the core.  Cry(

http://www.catholicculture.org/commentary/insights.cfm?task=show&id=2466
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/feb...il-inquiry

This is the Guardian article from yesterday on blackmail and the gay lobby within the Vatican.
The secret is out dear friends. It's just a matter of time before the Catholic media news outlets must address this issue. Take the bull by the horns, as they say.
Pray for the next successor of St. Peter to be a holy man and to get rid of the rot and corruption within the Church.

http://news.discovery.com/history/religi...130221.htm

[url=http://abcnews.go.com/topics/news/pope-sexual-abuse-scandal.htm]http://abcnews.go.com/topics/news/pope-sexual-abuse-scandal.htm

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/20...-pope.html

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/...popes-exit
The real concern is what the secular (pagan) news media will do with this once they get ahold of it, which they probably already have.  NBC, CNN esp come to mind, I can see it on SNL now. Of course they will want to drag the church further into the mud and do so at every oppurtunity, but I am curious as to how they will do it this time given the current media tolerance, acceptance, even promotion of the gay lifestyle.
(02-22-2013, 03:02 PM)In nomine Patris Wrote: [ -> ]The real concern is what the secular (pagan) news media will do with this once they get ahold of it, which they probably already have.  NBC, CNN esp come to mind, I can see it on SNL now. Of course they will want to drag the church further into the mud and do so at every oppurtunity, but I am curious as to how they will do it this time given the current media tolerance, acceptance, even promotion of the gay lifestyle.

They could either call it a 'witch hunt', or they could call hypocrisy on the priests.
You are very right, Impy. This is HUGE.

For years we have witnessed how popes seem to be one thing before and another, more weak thing after becoming pope. And there have been rumours of blackmail, and threats of schism hanging over the heads of popes since Paul VI.

Clearly, something weird happened when Bishop Fellay found a different document for him to sign.
And we had the weird talk about an assassination plot to kill the pope, and the weird phenomenon of the pope only speaking out clearly when on airplanes.
Then Vatileaks.
Then the German bishops approve an abortion pill.
Now a 300-page document, theoretically naming names, about homo-influence in the Curia, to be released AFTER he is no longer pope, but BEFORE the next conclave. The investigators were chosen by the pope himself. The cardinals are supposed to see it on March 1 I think.
Oh, and look at the saga in Peru: A Marxist Catholic university gets slammed by an Opus Dei cardinal, who works tirelessly to get the title of "Catholic" stripped away from the university. he wins. Hooray! Then CDF Muller shows up and says Nope. They get to keep the title of Catholic, to the cheers of the Marxists. Now, Cardinal Bertone tells Muller to shove it, and that the decision to strip the university of the Catholic title will stand.
Dan Brown couldn't make this up. This is cardinal against cardinal, and bishop against bishop.
The pope clearly wants the cardinals to know who the wolves are before they select another pope. And he clearly wants to remove the ability of the blackmailers to continue their hold on the Church. But I think that he sees that the amount of work it is going to take to wage this war will be too much for him, and I think he feels it would be better if there were someone to take the blame, and that person is him. The public can spew everything out at him, but not at the new pope to be.

Pray for the new Pope, because if he does his job, and I am sure he will, the public, the United Nations, the United States government, and every Western government is going to rain hell on the Catholic Church for "discrimination against homosexuals". This has been planned long ago. Now, all the UN laws and European laws are in place. The Vatican will be ejected from the U.N. Cardinals, bishops, priests in North America and Europe will leave, as will the laity to save the good name of homosexuality. There will be such a massive schism that there will be an unbroken chain of illicit, heretical bishops until the end of time. And the SSPX will return to a Church from which their enemies have all left.
But we lay people will get hit hard as well. There will be legislation to make our masses illegal because they will be said to break various "hate laws".
Anyway, that is my cheerful view of the next pontificate and this 300-page document, if it ever sees light, and if it and its authors survive until March 1.
(02-22-2013, 03:34 PM)maldon Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway, that is my cheerful view of the next pontificate and this 300-page document, if it ever sees light, and if it and its authors survive until March 1.

That is a pretty compelling analysis.  Thanks.
Ah.  So the lavendar mafia has some dirt on B16 and so he resigns to neutralize the blackmail threat and then exposes them anyway.  Well played, well played.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13