FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Anderson Cooper Show Last Night
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Did anyone watch it.? His "Catholic expert" guest was "Father" Alberto Cutie who was found In flagrante delicto with a woman on a beach & the pictures that were taken were spread all over the tabloids. Father Cutie is now an Episcopalian priest in much disfavor with his former Catholic Bishop. He of course said that the current talk is a big "to-do about nothing". Richard O'Brien, who writes for the NCR. Is still a Catholic priest, but loves to use the media to promote multiple marriage, birth control & gay "rights". Do you think that the pundits go after them, or do they seek media avenues which are friendly to their liberal agendas?
(02-27-2013, 03:50 PM)JoniCath Wrote: [ -> ]Do you think that the pundits go after them, or do they seek media avenues which are friendly to their liberal agendas?

Yes. They are on the same side; there is no conflict between the MSM and liberal "Catholics."

I might suggest not watching the Communist News Network!
(02-27-2013, 03:50 PM)JoniCath Wrote: [ -> ]Do you think that the pundits go after them, or do they seek media avenues which are friendly to their liberal agendas?

Both... the pundits are looking for someone who will say what is politically correct and the media seekers are more than willing to oblige.
(02-27-2013, 03:50 PM)JoniCath Wrote: [ -> ]Did anyone watch it.?

It sounds like you did, madam.  May I ask why you were watching such a biased program?
The liberal media love a tame priest they can trot out to reaffirm their moral relativism.
(02-27-2013, 05:21 PM)Starry Plough Wrote: [ -> ]The liberal media love a tame priest they can trot out to reaffirm their moral relativism.

True, Starry, but he's a married  Episcopalian priest now & it sounds like he's kind of a pet pony that they trot out when needed. I'm assuming that both the network & Father Cutie are to blame. He said he was a Catholic priest. Oh well, we've had Richard "is the camera rollin" O'Brien for several years now & he's getting a bit old. Cutie must be his replacement.  I did some searching today & he's written a book called "Dilemna" (as if the choice to leave the priesthood was hisHuh?), so Cooper or the network or whomever chose Cutie (& yes, that's his REAL name), didn't do it "innocently".
(02-27-2013, 05:08 PM)ImpyTerwilliger Wrote: [ -> ]

It sounds like you did, madam.  May I ask why you were watching such a biased program?

Sure you may. I'll answer if you can tell me why you would come onto a traditional Catholic website & quote John Allen.
(02-27-2013, 08:09 PM)JoniCath Wrote: [ -> ]

Sure you may. I'll answer if you can tell me why you would come onto a traditional Catholic website & quote John Allen.

LOL  I was going to post something like that if you hadn't have Joni.
(02-27-2013, 08:09 PM)JoniCath Wrote: [ -> ]

That's easy.  Because you watch Anderson Cooper!  LOL
(02-27-2013, 03:50 PM)JoniCath Wrote: [ -> ]Did anyone watch it.? His "Catholic expert" guest was "Father" Alberto Cutie who was found In flagrante delicto with a woman on a beach & the pictures that were taken were spread all over the tabloids. Father Cutie is now an Episcopalian priest in much disfavor with his former Catholic Bishop. He of course said that the current talk is a big "to-do about nothing". Richard O'Brien, who writes for the NCR. Is still a Catholic priest, but loves to use the media to promote multiple marriage, birth control & gay "rights". Do you think that the pundits go after them, or do they seek media avenues which are friendly to their liberal agendas?
By now you should know the answer. They seek media avenues which are friendly to their liberal agendas
Pages: 1 2