FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Pope Francis Has Written to Fr. Gruner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hard to believe, but Fr. Gruner says he has received more than one personal letter from Pope Francis when he was Cardinal Bergoglio. You can hear it here or you can go to the 10-minute mark in the following video:

Thank you, it gives me hope!
Depends on what the letters said
That is excellent new Might_4_Right.  Thank you very much.  You just made my day.
Thanks, bedtime viewing.
My hopes are high !!

tim
This is going to be different this time. I think it'll be okay, though. I wonder what he said to Fr. Gruner in his letters. I wonder why they didn't tell us what was in the letters.
(03-14-2013, 09:43 PM)Jacafamala Wrote: [ -> ]This is going to be different this time. I think it'll be okay, though. I wonder what he said to Fr. Gruner in his letters. I wonder why they didn't tell us what was in the letters.

What will be different, Jacafamala?
(03-14-2013, 09:43 PM)Jacafamala Wrote: [ -> ]This is going to be different this time. I think it'll be okay, though. I wonder what he said to Fr. Gruner in his letters. I wonder why they didn't tell us what was in the letters.

My emotions have been all over the place since this Popes election..I hope and pray you are right!
(03-14-2013, 08:26 PM)Might_4_Right Wrote: [ -> ]Hard to believe, but Fr. Gruner says he has received more than one personal letter from Pope Francis when he was Cardinal Bergoglio. You can hear it here or you can go to the 10-minute mark in the following video:

Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5