FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: What is Rumour & What is real
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've read so many articles about our new Pope, many of them contradicting another one, that I have no idea what to think or believe. Lots of them, in this forum & in a particular thread are a big disappointment to me. He was a SURPRISE & has only been our Pope for 3 days. Let's, at least, give him a chance.

Has anyone read from a reliable source, whether the three Cardinals who investigated the "goings on" re the Vati-leaks have told the conclave about the contents of the secret dossiers?. I still  don't believe that Pope Benedict resigned strictly because of his age & health. These have something to do with it, but IMO. there's more to it than that.

BTW., I don't count NCR or John Allen to be completely reliable. They seem to me to get a few facts & then slant them in the direction they want to go. I'm still not comfortable with the explanations we've been given for Pope Benedict's retirement.

I didn't put the link to the following article in the subject line, as it comes from Huffpost's Gay Voices & I don't wanted to spread more misinformation, if it IS misinformation.

.[size=10pt]
Vatican Gay Sauna? Church Reportedly Bought Part Of Pricey Building With Gay Bathhouse
[/size]

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/12...Gay+Voices

helpsmiley
If you're not intelligent enough to read and work it out, then I would sincerely suggest ignorance, which you will find is bliss.

Nothing is compelling you to know this stuff.  Go to Mass, go to the sacraments and pray.
(03-15-2013, 11:39 AM)ggreg Wrote: [ -> ]If you're not intelligent enough to read and work it out, then I would sincerely suggest ignorance, which you will find is bliss.

Nothing is compelling you to know this stuff.  Go to Mass, go to the sacraments and pray.

If you can't be charitable enough to answer an innocent post in a kindly manner, then I would sincerely suggest you shouldn't respond at all. 
BTW. Ignorance is never bliss. It may seem so in the beginning, but take a few more steps toward reality & it will ALL hit you in your unsuspecting face.
Tip o' the hat
Actually, I thought ggreg's post was very charitable.  I wish that I could be ignorantly blissful of Bergoglio's heterodoxy, but the cat's out of the bag.