FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: The Positive Priorities of Pope Francis' Pontificate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After much reading, I've come up with a positive list of what I think will be the Pope's priorities:

• He will begin an aggressive cleanup of the moral corruption;  i.e., the homosexual mafia.

• He will be a relentless advocate for the materially poor and spiritually poor.

• He will begin a renewed emphasis on moral formation of the clergy.

• He will NOT hinder or undermine the freedom that Pope Benedict granted to the traditional Latin mass.

• He will make a priority of the Catholic Church's New Evangelization campaign.

• He will renew the teaching of the Catholic Catechism, especially for the young.

• He will speak clearly about the spiritual warfare that surrounds us.

• He will reorient the Church towards the battle with the Materialist and Moral Relativist.

• He will take a more active roll in the management of the Church's ordinary governance.

• He will inspire a deeper devotion to Our Lady.

• He will be more open to God's will because of his deep prayer life, and this may bring a few unanticipated actions that will surely catch many by surprise.
If he is smart he would travel to the poorest sections of Latin America's Big Cities and point out that the Monetary Fund has done this to these people he then will pick up lots of support not from the right but from the left, if he demands that the World's Banks build liveable homes for these people not the shacks next to high rise buildings .
(03-15-2013, 01:38 PM)Might_4_Right Wrote: [ -> ]After much reading, I've come up with a positive list of what I think will be the Pope's priorities:

Tip o' the hat
(03-15-2013, 01:38 PM)Might_4_Right Wrote: [ -> ]After much reading, I've come up with a positive list of what I think will be the Pope's priorities:

• He will begin an aggressive cleanup of the moral corruption;  i.e., the homosexual mafia.

• He will be a relentless advocate for the materially poor and spiritually poor.

• He will NOT hinder or undermine the freedom that Pope Benedict granted to the traditional Latin mass.

• He will renew the teaching of the Catholic Catechism, especially for the young.

• He will reorient the Church towards the battle with the Materialist and Moral Relativist.

• He will take a more active roll in the management of the Church's ordinary governance.

• He will be more open to God's will because of his deep prayer life, and this may bring a few unanticipated actions that will surely catch many by surprise.

x2

And I hope he will have enough support and a good replacement for the 'cardinal-wolves' around him in order to realize this program of re-establishment of credibility and integrity.
And the physical health for it.
Thanks, M4R. That's a great list and I think you're right.
Let's pray for the Holy Father that he has the strength for restoring the faith and I pray that M4R is right about his list and I hope he can do a good job on getting started and who ever follows him continues the work he, JP-II and B-XVI have started with the Latin Mass.

Hear! hear!