FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Celebrities trash the Pope and the Church
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Not surprising really...I have only heard of one of these "celebrities" and that's Liz Phair and I have only vaguely heard of her...

http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles/...trash.html

Celebrities Trash Catholic Church on Twitter
03/15/13

Breitbart wrote this story called "Celebrities Weigh in on Pope Selection, Trash Catholic Church". Funny thing is I didn't know who they were.

W. Kamau Bell said that the Catholic Church should select a new pope every year to distract from "molestation". He also said "how do we know that the black smoke [isn't] the burning of black cardinals".

Mark Duplass suggested they burnt the old pope and that was the smoke was.

Michael Ian Black thought it would be funny if the pope had a heart attack when he came out.

Albert Brooks said "the new pope came out on the balcony, saw his shadow, and realized there was six more centuries of scandals".

[Image: celebritiestrash.jpg]

Joe Rogan said "Sure am glad they're sticking with this pope thing and that the world isn't openly mocking it as a ridiculous artifact of the ignorant past.

Liz Phair said "We have a pope! We have a pope! Hahaha. So exciting these medieval rituals in modern times.

Some of the tweets were out of line.

Read more at http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles/...i21Xj93.99 
C-list comedians trying to move up a notch.  For most of those guys, if they're not doing their own sitcom or talk show, they're never going to be big.
They might start loving him soon.
Here's a trick: whenever some non-Catholic insults Pope Francis, give them a look of shock and scold them for picking on a pope because he's from Latin America.

"I bet if he was from Europe you wouldn't be insulting him.  Racist."

People like that do that to us all the time.
I find Joe Rogan's comments ironic, considering he promotes half naked men battering themselves inside cages. 
I've never heard of any of these people. Does that say something about me or about them?
(03-15-2013, 02:19 PM)Richard C Wrote: [ -> ]I've never heard of any of these people. Does that say something about me or about them?

Them. Me neither. bunch of losers. Lets see what they have to say when Jesus tells them "depart from me".......
I guess they are not satisfied with the brick by brick deconstruction of the Church? 
(03-15-2013, 02:19 PM)Richard C Wrote: [ -> ]I've never heard of any of these people. Does that say something about me or about them?

About them.

Again, they are only C-List comedians at best.
Joe Rogan probably thinks the Vatican is ran by Illuminati Lizard men ala David Icke. His opinion is hardly valid.
Pages: 1 2