FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Communism, The Vendee, America, and the importance of the Consecration....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quite the presentation.  I found this video posted on AQ.  Very hard hitting, eye opening talk that compares the background of the French revolution to what's happening in America, and the West today. 

Admittedly, I did not watch the videos, but where exactly is this agricultural peasant population in the United States?
(03-15-2013, 06:36 PM)Crusading Philologist Wrote: [ -> ]Admittedly, I did not watch the videos, but where exactly is this agricultural peasant population in the United States?

The Landowners and elite of the French have been replaced by big corporation and big government of modern times basically, according Anne Barnhardt
She pointed to both coasts as the elites and flyover as the peasants. The number of small farms is few, but the rest of the comparison holds, especially being "over religious". She makes some very good points.

tim
You'd be surprised at how much of the midwest and west are still rural, "farmland," country in America. And many of these people are quite poor. Yet they aren't the ones who are ranting and raving about wall street and the 1%. They have much bigger concerns... like guns and Jesus Smile
Perhaps US Soldier will enjoy this. I had the opportunity to speak with a Chicago teacher that is a Progressive and is convinced the rich are out to get him and all his fellow semi-elites. He has become a defender of the 2nd amendment because he believes a revolution is coming and he and the rest of his class will have to defend against the 1 percent. I asked him if he realizes most Americans see him as part of the 1 percent. He was bewildered and said he believes in redistribution of the money. I said when this war comes down who do you see the battles between. He said the Military naturally, I said most of the Military are Evangelicals and Roman Catholics and all are more conservative than Progressive. I then asked do you think they'll kill the working stiffs to help you as you're all 1 percenters. He said the revolution will arise from the poor in the cities. I said no if it comes it will come from flyover country where they have guns and know how to use them and the cities and folks like you will be the targets. I'm constantly reminded of S. Sr. Lucia of Fatima these people can no longer see the truth, they are diabolically disoriented. Forty years of abortion and they no longer know which end is up.

tim
Stellar videos, Dino. I had intended only to watch a few minutes but was hooked by Ms. Barnhardt's clarity in presentation and her unmitigated resolve. She seems to put her money where her mouth is, at one point announcing in the course of her talk that she no longer pays federal taxes and inviting the audience to do likewise. Thank you for posting.
Although I don't like Ms. Barnhardt's usual gun happy rhetoric or her "in your face let's get angry" attitude I will be back to watch this.  Let me guess before I watch it though.  If she's defending the poor family farmer she's about 20 to 30 years too late, there's no such thing anymore.
(03-16-2013, 10:43 AM)Tim Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps US Soldier will enjoy this. I had the opportunity to speak with a Chicago teacher that is a Progressive and is convinced the rich are out to get him and all his fellow semi-elites. He has become a defender of the 2nd amendment because he believes a revolution is coming and he and the rest of his class will have to defend against the 1 percent. I asked him if he realizes most Americans see him as part of the 1 percent. He was bewildered and said he believes in redistribution of the money. I said when this war comes down who do you see the battles between. He said the Military naturally, I said most of the Military are Evangelicals and Roman Catholics and all are more conservative than Progressive. I then asked do you think they'll kill the working stiffs to help you as you're all 1 percenters. He said the revolution will arise from the poor in the cities. I said no if it comes it will come from flyover country where they have guns and know how to use them and the cities and folks like you will be the targets. I'm constantly reminded of S. Sr. Lucia of Fatima these people can no longer see the truth, they are diabolically disoriented. Forty years of abortion and they no longer know which end is up.

tim

Haha, this is exactly how I foresee things happening. And when the Commander in Chief orders the military to "maintain order" in flyover country, I expect to see some massive defections. Those electoral college maps of presidential elections prove quite useful when discussing this.

Not only is the urban population out-gunned, but remember who it is that still provides most of the food in this country. I'll give everyone a hint: it's not the big cities.
(03-16-2013, 12:16 PM)mikemac Wrote: [ -> ]Although I don't like Ms. Barnhardt's usual gun happy rhetoric or her "in your face let's get angry" attitude I will be back to watch this.  Let me guess before I watch it though.  If she's defending the poor family farmer she's about 20 to 30 years too late, there's no such thing anymore.

http://maps.google.com/

Sir, I'm not sure where you're from, but I'm from Ohio. If you click the above link, go into satellite view, and hover over Ohio, Kentucky, Illinois - ish region, you can see some fairly large light brown blotches on the map. Zoom in on those blotches. What do you see?

This is just one region.
Pages: 1 2