FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Has "Pope News" Distracted You From Lent ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has "Pope News" Distracted You From Lent ?

It sure has me distracted. Seems I only think of lent on Friday and at Mass. in previous years, there was seldom a day went by I didn't have an awareness of lent.

How have others here been faring ?
YEP!
(03-19-2013, 02:55 AM)Whitey Wrote: [ -> ]Has "Pope News" Distracted You From Lent ?

It sure has me distracted. Seems I only think of lent on Friday and at Mass. in previous years, there was seldom a day went by I didn't have an awareness of lent.

Considering what I chose to give up this lent, hot/warm showers, I'm very aware of the sessionĀ  LOL

News about our new Pontiff doesn't stir me at the moment given the apparent fact of considerable contradictory stories and reports. I'll wait for the dust to settle to sift through the yellow journalism before making any premature exclamatory observations.
(03-19-2013, 03:25 AM)TS Aquinas Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-19-2013, 02:55 AM)Whitey Wrote: [ -> ]Has "Pope News" Distracted You From Lent ?

Considering what I chose to give up this lent, hot/warm showers, I'm very aware of the sessionĀ  LOL

News about our new Pontiff doesn't stir me at the moment given the apparent fact of considerable contradictory stories and reports. I'll wait for the dust to settle to sift through the yellow journalism before making any premature exclamatory observations.
smart move.