FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: More from Father Gruner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.fatimaperspectives.com/oc/perspective662.asp

"Father Gruner will seek a personal audience with Pope Francis. He requests that the faithful pray it will be granted to him."

What I wouldn't give to see that!
Good ol' Father Gruner,
He is one of the few movers and shakers in the Church that actually try and get something accomplished.
Too bad the conclave wasn't sufficiently inspired to give the papacy to someone like him.
Things would certainly get done then.
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be,
world without end. Amen.
It means that Fr Gruner would like to ask the pope directly to do the consecration of Russia.
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be,
world without end. Amen.
(03-22-2013, 11:40 AM)Drover Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-22-2013, 11:37 AM)winoblue1 Wrote: [ -> ]It means that Fr Gruner would like to ask the pope directly to do the consecration of Russia.

I understand that, but it makes me more interested if there is anything in those letters at all directly addressing the consecration if he needs to have an audience to ask him.

I suppose it might not be on his priority list at the moment, but if the topic came up in the letter then is it really necessary for Fr. Gruner to beg him to do it right now?

We'll see what happens.

Fair questions. If Pope Francis has sent letters and admits in them the Consecration has not been done then the meeting will be how to get it done. If the letters were about Churches dedicated to Our Lady of Fatima, then Fr. Gruner will press his case. This will be tricky. The Cardinals are not in favor of this and tons of Bishops would prefer to eat glass instead. Pivotal is the second folio which contains the words of Our Lady and is still secret. If Pope Francis has not read it yet then Fr. Gruner can tell him all he knows up to that point. I believe Pope Francis, judging by what he said about gay marriage, has an acute sense of the diabolical in this world. Which means he will understand the words importance in light of the current mess.  I'm beginning to think that the Popes before thought of evil as an infection in the world with more severe breakouts here and there, where, if I'm right, Pope Francis sees it as a malignant actor spewing death. Say a lot of rosaries.

tim
If Pope Francis grants him an audience it may be the first time in decades that 2 people in the Vatican actually believed in the existence of an actual being called the Devil. I find it interesting that he wants an audience i can't remember Father Grunner persueing an audience with the previous Popes. Very interesting indeed!!
Salus both Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI and Cardinal Burke believe in the existence of the devil. thus your assertion that this is a first in decades is a gross over exaggeration.