FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: THE most politically incorrect article EVER by Conrad Black's wife
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(03-27-2013, 05:01 PM)PeterII Wrote: [ -> ]If drunk 16 year olds who grope other drunk 16 year olds at a house party are rapists, than half the American population are rapists, at least from what I recall of high school.

This story had leaked photos which sensationalized it.  What was not reported was the number of 16 year olds that got abortions that day.  Any pics of that?

Did you listen to the video? They didn't "grope" her. They entered the body of a totally unconscious woman, pissed all over her, took pictures of her and posted them on the internet, even called the whole ordeal "RAPE" themselves, and laughed about it the whole time. It was sick and ugly and criminal.
(03-27-2013, 05:01 PM)PeterII Wrote: [ -> ]If drunk 16 year olds who grope other drunk 16 year olds at a house party are rapists, than half the American population are rapists, at least from what I recall of high school.

This story had leaked photos which sensationalized it.  What was not reported was the number of 16 year olds that got abortions that day.  Any pics of that?

And what the HELL does the number of 16 year olds that got abortions that day have to do with what happened to that girl? Would you ay something like that if it were your daughter this happened to?

I can't believe what I'm hearing. This is sick.
Where are the parents I say.
Kid's a psycho. At 16 and saying all those things. Poor upbringing.
What mother or mother allows their daughters to "hang out" like this?
The same goes for the boy's parents.

Pray.
(03-27-2013, 05:40 PM)Vox Clamantis Wrote: [ -> ]

Did you listen to the video? They didn't "grope" her. They entered the body of a totally unconscious woman, pissed all over her, took pictures of her and posted them on the internet, even called the whole ordeal "RAPE" themselves, and laughed about it the whole time. It was sick and ugly and criminal.

Michael Nodianos, the kid in the video, was not one of the perpetrators.  He was not even a witness as the trial showed.  He was just a kid making crude jokes in front of his friends after seeing the group of teens leave.  The whole case was blown out of proportion by an internet lynch mob. 

(03-27-2013, 08:33 PM)PeterII Wrote: [ -> ]Michael Nodianos, the kid in the video, was not one of the perpetrators.  He was not even a witness as the trial showed.  He was just a kid making crude jokes in front of his friends after seeing the group of teens leave.  The whole case was blown out of proportion by an internet lynch mob. 
I've never been accused of being a feminist or a sympathiser with the movement, but as a Catholic man, I say to you, Sir, that you are a sick, twisted and perverted hater of women and a defender of the indefensible.
(03-27-2013, 08:33 PM)PeterII Wrote: [ -> ]ichael Nodianos, the kid in the video, was not one of the perpetrators.  He was not even a witness as the trial showed.  He was just a kid making crude jokes in front of his friends after seeing the group of teens leave.  The whole case was blown out of proportion by an internet lynch mob. 

An "internet lynch mob" that followed the internet humiliation and rape of a young girl, the former being viewable somewhere on the net, the latter having been determined after due process in a court of law.  

Whether or not Nodianos was a witness to the rape itself, he had knowledge that the victim was raped, pissed on, and so forth, and he laughed about it all, like it was a big joke. He wasn't just a "kid" making crude jokes; he was a college student thinking it's hilarious that a 16 year old girl was raped. What he said and did and didn't do were disgusting, and I can't believe a Catholic man would make light of it in any way. God forbid something like that were to happen to your daughter or sister or wife or mother.

(03-27-2013, 09:34 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-27-2013, 08:33 PM)PeterII Wrote: [ -> ]Michael Nodianos, the kid in the video, was not one of the perpetrators.  He was not even a witness as the trial showed.  He was just a kid making crude jokes in front of his friends after seeing the group of teens leave.  The whole case was blown out of proportion by an internet lynch mob. 
I've never been accused of being a feminist or a sympathiser with the movement, but as a Catholic man, I say to you, Sir, that you are a sick, twisted and perverted hater of women and a defender of the indefensible.

That's a stupid conclusion.  I point out that someone is being calumniated, and that we are not given the facts, therefore I must hate women?  Ridiculous.
Luke 10:

"And Jesus answering, said: A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among robbers, who also stripped him, and having wounded him went away, leaving him half dead.  And it chanced, that a certain priest went down the same way: and seeing him, passed by.  In like manner also a Levite, when he was near the place and saw him, passed by.  But a certain Samaritan being on his journey, came near him; and seeing him, was moved with compassion.  And going up to him, bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine: and setting him upon his own beast, brought him to an inn, and took care of him.  And the next day he took out two pence, and gave to the host, and said: Take care of him; and whatsoever thou shalt spend over and above, I, at my return, will repay thee.  Which of these three, in thy opinion, was neighbour to him that fell among the robbers?  But he said: He that shewed mercy to him. And Jesus said to him: Go, and do thou in like manner."

Anyone who would stand by and watch as an unconscious girl is stripped, raped, urinated upon and dragged around like a corpse, deserves to be held accountable for their omission.  One would hope that anyone with an ounce of morals would do something like, call 911, physically try to stop the assailants, and "pour oil" onto the wounds.  But instead he stood around making lewd comments.  He deserves what he is getting from the "internet lynch mob."
(03-27-2013, 10:04 PM)Vox Clamantis Wrote: [ -> ]What he said and did and didn't do were disgusting, and I can't believe a Catholic man would make light of it in any way. 

Thank you, Vox. No male deserving of the title 'Catholic man' would, but what can I say? :eyeroll:
(03-27-2013, 10:04 PM)Vox Clamantis Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-27-2013, 08:33 PM)PeterII Wrote: [ -> ]ichael Nodianos, the kid in the video, was not one of the perpetrators.  He was not even a witness as the trial showed.  He was just a kid making crude jokes in front of his friends after seeing the group of teens leave.  The whole case was blown out of proportion by an internet lynch mob. 

An "internet lynch mob" that followed the internet humiliation and rape of a young girl, the former being viewable somewhere on the net, the latter having been determined after due process in a court of law.  

Whether or not Nodianos was a witness to the rape itself, he had knowledge that the victim was raped, pissed on, and so forth, and he laughed about it all, like it was a big joke. He wasn't just a "kid" making crude jokes; he was a college student thinking it's hilarious that a 16 year old girl was raped. What he said and did and didn't do were disgusting, and I can't believe a Catholic man would make light of it in any way. God forbid something like that were to happen to your daughter or sister or wife or mother.

I would hope the women in my life would not be sexually active as teenagers, get drunk out of their minds, dress like prostitutes, and go to house parties with jocks and the cast of American Pie to begin with.   
Pages: 1 2 3