FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: whatreallyhappened.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am a frequent browser of the news aggregate website whatreallyhappened.com
It has imo some of the best Truther-antigovt profreedom ant zionist antibanker articles all in one place. It was started when Micheal Rivero started a blog dedicated to the totally suspicious "suicide" of Vince Foster under the Clinton regime.
The reason I bring this up is...Mr Rivero himself is a RABID anti catholic and atheist (even though his wife who also post there is a liberal methodist of some kind who posts liturgical musical pieces tha she herself writes)....and just a few days ago he posted at the top of his page an Image of a ridiculous rabbit photo shopped onto a crucifix in a classic crucifixion scene. It was horribly blasphemous and I sent him an email scoriating him and his wife as a hypocrites who wail about how the Jews treat the palestinians while he spits on the peacfull faith of billions of catholics. I didnt expect him to reply to me..but he did at gmail
ME:
Below is our correspondence so far edited to protect some personal info about me.
So you cry because the zionists spit on the Palestinians (and they do rotten basterds) but here you are totally spitting on the faith of millions of Christians with the horrible desecration of a crucifixion scene. I hope you drop dead then at least you'll know the truth. And your wife is a worse hypocrite for allowing you to do it while she pretends to be a Christian, hell will be even worse for her. Shame
Rivero:
I think faith has been more severely damaged by the hundreds of thousands of sexually molested children than by my graphic.

Or do you have a better explanation for how bunnies and candy got tangled up with Easter?

Mike

P.S. Easter has been cancelled; they found the body!

ME:
First off before you say another word...you have dissed an entire of cadre of  hundreds of thousands of Traditional Catholics who are totally in your corner VIS a VIS
Zionism
Govt destruction of Liberty
Bankers and immoral capitalism
second...the number one sexual predator of young children in the USA is the public school system teachers and bureaucrats...NUMBER TWO in the world  IS IN FRIGGIN WASHINGTON DC/ LONDON/Tel AVIV/Istanbul...The Catholic Church gets all the press because it is the only protected bigotry left in the media...anti catholic bigotry.
Third what do you know of faith? You at best can only smile uncomfortably at your wifes expressions of  it since you have rejected it thoroughly...that is if I can believe your own words.
Finally any time you want to really understand Catholicism HAVE ME ON YOUR DAM SHOW! Because what you know about true Catholicism is zero...but dont feel bad....as Bishop Sheen once said in paraphrase...I have met one in a thousand people who reject the Catholic faith....the rest reject what they THINK it is. that is you...fatboy.
Sincerely...********- my main email is not gmail but guildpaint@msn.com...again I challenge you...any time you want to debate the faith I am more than ready if you have the minerals.
My Phone is 888888888

Rivero:
You believe that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a woman made from a rib was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.

And you don't understand why I have doubts?

Frankly, I probably wouldn't care what fairy tales you believe in if your priests hadn't sexually molested hundres of thousands of children over the last (at least) 1400 years.

I probably wouldn't care what fairy tales you believe in if your priests hadn't tortured my ancestors to convert them in the 1490s.

And I probably wouldn't care what fairy tales you believe in if your followers hadn't kidnapped and killed my girl friend in college.

But they did do those things. And if you want to clean up your church's image you should start inside the church itself.

Mike

ME:
Sir...how can you be the intelligent fighter for liberty you portray on your world class libertarian news aggregate and send me such utter emotionalized bigotted and simply hatefull claptrap. So what do you belive in? Cosmic dust that just by accident creates( is that the word?) the most complex and flawless beings and life forms  in the measurable known universe. Would you find a hand carved rocking chair on Mars and say it appeared there over bazillions of years of evolution? Of course not and yet the most basic functioning life form on this planet (which is all science ever been able to discover over billions of lightyears of outerspace searching) is by far more complex into the thousandth power than a rocking chair, and far more amazing.
BTW catholics dont symbolically eat Christs flesh...we ACTUALLY do.
BTW BTW...please post your sources for this figure of hundreds of thousands of sexually molested children....for 1400 years. This is of course an emotionally created lie...made by a child lashing out in a tantrum...intellectually speaking. You owe the Church the very things you hold dear....Liberty...Science...health...Philosophy and politics....even your name Michael (definition: Who is Like Unto God)
BTW BTW BTW...who are your ancestors so that I may confirm this accusation about their torture, and if they were tortured they were not tortured by Jesus Christ but by those who simply used his name. You seem to believe in the founding fathers of the USA's semenal document the Constitution,and bill of rights...and yet you do not reject these documents and the philosophy they promote because of corruption by politicians do you. The mere fact that evil people who happen to be in positions of power and do evil things with that power have and are in charge of the churchs institutions does not logically condemn the Holy Catholic Faith itself. Jesus himself picked 12 men and one of them was Judas Iscariot.
BTW BTW BTW BTW...What the hell am I supposed to say about an incident involving your girlfriend if you dont give any details. WTF are you talking about...what happened? What does that have to do with the Catholic FAITH itself?
Please by all means explain? Im all ears.
Sincerely *******

and thats were it is so far...more to follow I hope....................  :tiphat:

So there's another blaspheming atheist out there who, like a broken clock, is right once in a while. And there's another religious person who sends a hate mail instead of just expressing the problems he has with the site and, thereby, doing nothing to further the cause -- in fact, doing the opposite. Nothing to see; move along.
Please spare us.  The mere butchery of the English language alone is too much to take.....
(03-31-2013, 02:01 AM)Vox Clamantis Wrote: [ -> ]So there's another blaspheming atheist out there who, like a broken clock, is right once in a while. And there's another religious person who sends a hate mail instead of just expressing the problems he has with the site and, thereby, doing nothing to further the cause -- in fact, doing the opposite. Nothing to see; move along.
it got his attention. And It wasnt hatemail. Especially if you had seen the image he posted. Rememver when the scoundrels put up a public billboard of Joseph and Mary in bed together...within a few days someone had coverd it with gray paint...destroying the private property of another...was that hate? He who is not angry wgen he has cause...sins. Mr Reviro is a serial catholic basher. His wife a liberal methodist composer of some sort...the website gets nearly as many visits as drudge...I brought to him what he desearved to hear..the truth. If you think a guy luke this would respond to sweetness and light your missing the point. But Im sorry this is your assesment. I wont update .....sry for spelling..posted from phone
I hope he doesn't have you on his show as it would scandalize Trad Catholics, and I'm not talking about being anti-zionist. I'm not really sure the point of the OP ???
(03-30-2013, 11:51 PM)JoeVoxxPop Wrote: [ -> ]You believe that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a woman made from a rib was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.

This part isn't even his own original thought - he copypasted it pretty much verbatim from an old internet meme.  :LOL:

Anyway I don't know what you hope to accomplish here by rolling around in the mud with the swine.  It seems pretty clear this guy doesn't like reasonable discussion.
If someone attacks your mother day in and day out on a popular public forum...if you are given a chance to respond -a good son gives answer. What is scandalous is the no nothing quietism some here are advocating. You may not approve my methods or find me rash..but its better than hiding in the trad cath ghetto. Where is your spunk where is your passion?!?
ok hes still emailing

Rivero:
I do not 'believe'.

Beliefs are chains that hold free minds enslaved.  No chain of iron or steel ever bound a human tighter than the chains made of the beliefs we are indoctrinated with as children.

ME:
Do you belive what you just wrote?

Rivero:

I conclude what I just wrote.
Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem
ME:
Well I conclude there is a creator from what my reason and senses tell me...and if a creator..then a purpose. On your website you make hundreds of MORAL conclusions...bankers are bad...our constitution is good..(and of course I agree)..but on what do you base these conclusions. I submit that your self reverental moral conclusions are no more valid than bibis or obamas or bushes morally concluding brown people and non jews are expendable to their agendas.

Rivero:
That is one of the most arrogant claims that the church makes; that all morality comes from their God.

That is of course nonsense. People are moral because they have concluded rationally that society needs rules and borders.

I consider myself a very moral person, and as a side note, have never sexually abused children, tortured Galileo, hung a banker under a bridge in London,  burned a heretic, tortured a witch, etc. etc. etc. etc.

ME:
Thats good to know neither have I...neither have the billions of humble and kind adherents to the faith of Jesus Christ. You speak of the acts of wicked people..further you seem to be circular because I never said morality comes froms MY god. I simply assert that you recognised justice and injustice good and bad...and yet you supply me no source for these concepts...as I said you refer only to yourself...and some vauge appeal to mankind or socioty...look around...it seems to me the general conditiion of socioty does not bare your thesis out. What is a "good" thing or action. Define your terms.

to be continued?......

That second letter from you is much better. Much nicer and more polite. I'm glad you're engaging him if you'll talk to him more like that.

But the first letter -- I'm sure no one here thinks it's some horrible thing to feel angry when the Faith is insulted. I get pissed about it and don't feel bad about myself because I do. Letting that affect how you deal with the person who's doing the blaspheming and sacrilege won't help the situation, though -- especially if there's any whiff of condescension there. No one wants to be condescended to; the only thing that leads to is a mind shut even more tightly and defensiveness, whether it's rational or not. You actually have his attention, man. Run with it! But do it in a way that'd be effective!
Thanx vox...I know the first letter was harsh...but it was done for a bit of shock and awe. Your prob not familier with this bloke but he is pretty arrogent. A polite letter at first would not have gotten his attention I was guessing. Btw there were no images since and he even posted a sermon by Father coughlin about communism and atheistic jewery.
Pages: 1 2