FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Easter Harlem Shake at a NO/TLM Parish
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

I have many, many one word descriptions for this sacrilegious video. 
I don't blame the kids but if that man is a Priest he should b disciplined. Though let's be at least greatful that it happened outside of Mass.
:doh:
THIS is our only TLM within 100+ miles.
This priest is an apostate.  Go to his other videos.  At his "catholic" HS, he talks about all the seniors being atheist.  I didn't take this video to know he is a bad shepherd -- the fruits of his pastoral work are rotten.
This must be Eastern Rite.  Kid at the beginning is making the Sign of the Cross backwards.  Like this guy.  :pray:

Nope, he's not Latin Rite.  They can have him.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Not so fast !

We should give bro jr over on ca a chance to explain the Franciscan connection here !
(03-31-2013, 11:36 AM)onosurf Wrote: [ -> ]This priest is an apostate.  Go to his other videos.  At his "catholic" HS, he talks about all the seniors being atheist.  I didn't take this video to know he is a bad shepherd -- the fruits of his pastoral work are rotten.

Then why is he still a priest?

This is shameful to all of us and reflects poorly upon the church.
I am stunned.

Could people write the priest (kindly!) asking him to pull this thing from the Internet?
(03-31-2013, 12:06 PM)DrBombay Wrote: [ -> ]This must be Eastern Rite.  Kid at the beginning is making the Sign of the Cross backwards.  Like this guy.   :pray:

Nope, he's not Latin Rite.  They can have him.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

It's not - the boy is making the sign of Cross by whole hand, i n Eastern Rites ( and there are at least 20 of them) it is not the full hand. Besides the clothing has nothing to do with Estern Rites ( though I can tell for sure just for the Byzantine prat of them, there are others lumped to "Eastern")
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6