FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Gay students at GW University try to "Banish" Catholic Chaplain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I no longer read his blog but he is a good shepherd! Here's his blog, http://gwcatholicforum.blogspot.com/

A few years back, he recommended having students' dorm rooms exorcised, which I thought was a great idea!

Please pray for him. (Weurl and the university will probably throw him under the bus)
(04-04-2013, 10:43 AM)Richard C Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-04-2013, 10:29 AM)Papist Wrote: [ -> ]95% of college students are intellectual morons. A bunch of lemmings following their professors off a cliff.

This was my impression, too. I wonder if holy professors would reverse that?

I just saw To Sir, With Love for the first time this week and I think its a display of tough love at its finest (at least in a secular movie). I wonder what these young men would think of it.

(04-04-2013, 11:57 AM)formerbuddhist Wrote: [ -> ]The militant homosexual agenda is on the rise in the culture at large so it is irrelevant whether the two students spearheading this protest are graduating or not, as there will always be another group of angry homosexuals with an axe to grind to replace them. The thing is, these men are not satisfied to simply leave the Church or wrestle with their inclinations within the Church through confession, prayer and sacrifice, they want the blessing of the Church and if they cannot get that they want the Church's influence effaced from the school. As the whole Supreme Court gay marriage thing heats up you can bet that stories like this will get more and more common and you can bet that when the Supreme Court decides to "redefine" marriage (which it undoubtedly will at some point no matter how many Americans don't want it) the Church will have to choose either to shut up about homosexual relationships or keep preaching what it teaches and be forced out of colleges, nay, even cities and small towns. Once the Supreme Court makes gay marriage a law it will become a hate crime to say anything against it and then the Church will either accept the new laws and ideology or they will be hounded into the catacombs. My take on it is that most priests and bishops wil simply say nothing for fear of persecution and the ones that do speak up will be hounded, both by bishops that grovel at the feet of the secular zeitgeist and by the secularists themselves.

This is exactally why I said in another thread that we are at war with these people, they no longer want to be merely accepted, they want to shove this down your throat, and if you dare to protest, your are labeled as a hater, homophobe, etc. This is a war for the soul of the country. Time to take the gloves off.
(04-04-2013, 11:59 AM)Tim Wrote: [ -> ]It needn't be a conspiracy any more. All of these folks are tuned with the same Pitch Fork. Some reporter will cover this and then another, until they get on Ellen's program. Then someone more influential will pick it up for an HBO special. They will be made courageous men fighting for their rights and the priest as a narrow minded old bitter man that can not face where the World is leading the church.

tim

Ellen? Would that be (H)ellen Degenerate?  >:(
(04-04-2013, 12:22 PM)catquilt Wrote: [ -> ]I no longer read his blog but he is a good shepherd! Here's his blog, http://gwcatholicforum.blogspot.com/

A few years back, he recommended having students' dorm rooms exorcised, which I thought was a great idea!

Please pray for him. (Weurl and the university will probably throw him under the bus)

Reposting this to get it out there. I think we should leave comments or send the Padre emails of support, as it is perfectly obvious that his latest blog post is a reference to current events.
These are the same people who say "If you don't like gay marriages, don't have one" and "If you don't like abortions, don't have one."

If you don't like what the Catholic Church teaches then you're free to not be Catholic.
(04-04-2013, 11:57 AM)formerbuddhist Wrote: [ -> ]The militant homosexual agenda is on the rise in the culture at large so it is irrelevant whether the two students spearheading this protest are graduating or not, as there will always be another group of angry homosexuals with an axe to grind to replace them. The thing is, these men are not satisfied to simply leave the Church or wrestle with their inclinations within the Church through confession, prayer and sacrifice, they want the blessing of the Church and if they cannot get that they want the Church's influence effaced from the school. As the whole Supreme Court gay marriage thing heats up you can bet that stories like this will get more and more common and you can bet that when the Supreme Court decides to "redefine" marriage (which it undoubtedly will at some point no matter how many Americans don't want it) the Church will have to choose either to shut up about homosexual relationships or keep preaching what it teaches and be forced out of colleges, nay, even cities and small towns. Once the Supreme Court makes gay marriage a law it will become a hate crime to say anything against it and then the Church will either accept the new laws and ideology or they will be hounded into the catacombs. My take on it is that most priests and bishops wil simply say nothing for fear of persecution and the ones that do speak up will be hounded, both by bishops that grovel at the feet of the secular zeitgeist and by the secularists themselves.

Yep, this is so true. Persecution is coming fast now that the culture's been handed over to the dogs.

Ephesians 4:18  [18] Having their understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their hearts. [19] Who despairing, have given themselves up to lasciviousness, unto the working of all uncleanness, unto the working of all uncleanness, unto covetousness. [20] But you have not so learned Christ;.
Pages: 1 2 3