FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: German Prelate calls for women deacons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.thelocal.de/society/20130429-...X5-fCvF1Vo

Amazing to me that people still think emulating the Anglican Church will 'save' the Church....
I hope this forward thinking man gets a promotion. Too many women-hating patriarchal misogynists in the Church not letting women fulfill their true roles as co-Priests.
(04-29-2013, 01:31 PM)Felix E Wrote: [ -> ]I hope this forward thinking man gets a promotion. Too many women-hating patriarchal misogynists in the Church not letting women fulfill their true roles as co-Priests.

Promotion?  Isn't he a bishop, if not yet a cardinal?  The funny thing is that women in the diaconate was only part of the article.  Read the whole thing....holy cow.....
(04-29-2013, 01:35 PM)lumine Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-29-2013, 01:31 PM)Felix E Wrote: [ -> ]I hope this forward thinking man gets a promotion. Too many women-hating patriarchal misogynists in the Church not letting women fulfill their true roles as co-Priests.

Promotion?  Isn't he a bishop, if not yet a cardinal?  The funny thing is that women in the diaconate was only part of the article.  Read the whole thing....holy cow.....

Holy cow? Are you one of our Hindu brethren? I am hoping to get my sister ordained one day to the Priesthood (traditional seminary hopefully FSSP) so this comes as good news.
(04-29-2013, 01:38 PM)Felix E Wrote: [ -> ]

Holy cow? Are you one of our Hindu brethren? I am hoping to get my sister ordained one day to the Priesthood (traditional seminary hopefully FSSP) so this comes as good news.

No, I have never been Hindu.  I am Catholic.  Excuse me for taking the bovine name in vain.....
Only deacons? Down in Kentucky a woman masquerading as a Catholic bishop "ordained" an ex-nun last Saturday. Tell the German to get with the program.

Guess the "Church" really does move slowly... unless it's cranking out "blesseds and saints."
This bad bishop is just about to hit the retirement age of 75, thank god!!!
(04-29-2013, 01:38 PM)Felix E Wrote: [ -> ]

If your sister is divorced and remarried there is more good news in the article for her...
(04-29-2013, 06:02 PM)OldMan Wrote: [ -> ]Only deacons? Down in Kentucky a woman masquerading as a Catholic bishop "ordained" an ex-nun last Saturday. Tell the German to get with the program.

Guess the "Church" really does move slowly... unless it's cranking out "blesseds and saints."

Get with the pogrom, Germans!  :LOL:
Why is it always the Germans??? Is there something in the Rhine's water? or is it the beer?
Pages: 1 2