FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Disturbing images: Guitar playing, wearing shorts, banners, even fruit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

http://www.newliturgicalmovement.org/201...s-and.html

Each year, NLM has always enjoyed reporting on the famed Chartres Pilgrimage (affectionately known locally as the "péle") which begins in Paris and proceeds over three days to the famed medieval pilgrimage site of Chartres cathedral.

The first day (Saturday) of the pilgrimage began, as always, in Paris at Notre Dame with Mass (usus antiquior) at 7:00am in the cathedral. Mgr. Jérôme Beau, the auxiliary bishop of Paris, was present and preached the sermon and gave his blessing to the pilgrims.

[H/T] New Liturgical movement.

Grin

Yeah sorry the devil made me do it.
That girl with the acoustic is pretty.

It looks a lot cooler than last years one, more cloudy. It was terribly hot last year (for me anyway). I'm really jealous of all the pilgrims! Chartres is such a blessing. Hope to go again within the next two years.
(05-20-2013, 02:09 PM)Felix E Wrote: [ -> ]That girl with the acoustic is pretty.

I know, right!?  Sticking tongue out at you
As long as it isn't in the Mass or the Divine Office, I have no idea why someone would care about a guitar being played. 
(05-20-2013, 02:12 PM)Sant Anselmo Wrote: [ -> ]As long as it isn't in the Mass or the Divine Office, I have no idea why someone would care about a guitar being played. 

The title of this thread was meant to be made in a manner that it would come across as jovial or in jest.
(05-20-2013, 02:30 PM)Unum Sint Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-20-2013, 02:12 PM)Sant Anselmo Wrote: [ -> ]As long as it isn't in the Mass or the Divine Office, I have no idea why someone would care about a guitar being played. 

The title of this thread was meant to be made in a manner that it would come across as jovial or in jest.

Ah.  I must be a bit thick headed today. 

Cheers,
Oh no, not apples!  Shocked  Those are the devil's fruit.
I saw the title and thought they filmed the NO I attended yesterday.

afraidsmiley

(I overslept and missed the local TLM)
Great pictures!

Hopefully, by God's grace, I can attend one someday. In the meantime I'll brush up on my French. Grin
bare knees....... the scandal of it all.  LOL
Pages: 1 2 3