FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: PRAYERS NOW!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Sorry it had to be in this forum but it gets most traffic. If you've been following the news you will know by now that a few hours ago in London two African Islamists got out of a car and using butcher knives murdered a military man in the streets, screaming Allahu Akbar and telling people that this was to create awareness. They were both shot and possibly are dead in hospital as we speak. Pray for the victim and for these men who have done something incredibly evil.

The English Defence League - a right-wing group - have now blasted the trumpet and are planning on marching the streets. I foresee carnage, and it is possible that things may get extremely ugly.

Here are some links - BBC has live coverage, and this link shows a video of one of the attackers speaking to someone in the streets.

Please, please pray for this. This is scary. This is what Islam does. Oh God, have mercy on us. Please just take the time away from Impy's thread and say a few prayers for all involved.

BBC link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22630304

Google ITV news to see the video of the attacker (keep trying, the website has crashed due to so many hits): http://www.itv.com/news/

Kyrie Eleison.
Yes, prayers.
"We swear by Almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you. The only reasons we have done this is because Muslims are dying every day. This British soldier is an eye for an eye a tooth for tooth. We apologise that women had to see this today but in our lands our women have to see the same. You people will never be safe. Remove your government. They don't care about you."

Quote from the murderer
Pray
Pray

tim
It's an Ember Day - offer up your fasts, Fishies.

Their women have to see the same because of the idiocy endemic to deepest, darkest Conrad's Africa. Into the Heart of Darkness... indeed.

England could learn from Russia. Now is the time for Russia to be consecrated. I think I may see some Divine workings going on here...

[Image: Putin.jpg]
Could this be Satan's answer to the alleged healing by Pope Francis ? Hmm ?

tim
I have a deep, deep hatred of Islam.
Pages: 1 2 3