FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Ron Paul to Speak at Father Gruner's Fatima Peace Conference, Sept, 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Father Gruner has done it again!

Dr. Ron Paul will be giving a keynote address at the upcoming, "The Path to Peace", Fatima Conference in Niagara Falls this September, 2013.

Here is a link to the brochure:

http://www.fatima.org/pdf/Brochure_PathtoPeace_2013.pdf

Any Fisheaters going to attend? I certainly am going to try...
(05-24-2013, 03:14 PM)winoblue1 Wrote: [ -> ]Any Fisheaters going to attend? I certainly am going to try...

That's cool. I live in WNY. We could rustle up some trads and meet up.
Wow, I wish it was possible for me. I'd like to hear them all and Borghezio, because his video on Fatima.org still hasn't been posted from the Rome 2012 meeting. He must be a dangerous speaker, I'd bet.

tim
(05-24-2013, 03:59 PM)joelkurtzhalts Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-24-2013, 03:14 PM)winoblue1 Wrote: [ -> ]Any Fisheaters going to attend? I certainly am going to try...

Where is WNY?
Sounds Great wish it was on the West Coast
(05-24-2013, 04:24 PM)winoblue1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-24-2013, 03:59 PM)joelkurtzhalts Wrote: [ -> ]

Where is WNY?

Western New York. ie. near Niagara Falls.
Shame, I wont be there in September, I leave Aug 31st. :(
Hmm, not so sure Ferrara is thrilled about being on the same slate as RP, should be great fun!!!! Gotta find my passport....the days of going back and forth to our good friends to the North without one are soooooo over. Land of the free and all that crap. 
Yep, I'm very curious to see how Ron Paul fits into the Fatima regulars. I've listened to him as you all have and at times he appears more catholic small c than the rest of the baptized Catholic politicos. One wonders if he has come over in his Baptist way to belief in the Mother of God and this apparition. Wouldn't that be a grand first step. Keep those rosaries going.

tim
Yeah, when I looked at my email last week or so, I thought "why Ron Paul is a speaker at a Catholic conference?" It's strange.
Pages: 1 2 3 4