FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: New location for TLM in London, Ontario
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From an Una Voce announcement:
Quote:    Effective July 1, the Extraordinary Form of the Roman Rite will cease at St. Patrick's Kinkora in the Diocese of London. However, Bishop Ronald Fabbro has long desired that the Mass be in a more permanent location in the seat of the Diocese, the City of London. Therefore: the celebration of the Extraordinary Form of the Mass will be transferred to London, Ontario. New location: John Paul II High School Chapel. New time: Each Sunday at 2:00 p.m.

Beginning in September it will be permanently celebrated at Regina Mundi College (High School Chapel). Coordinator: Fr. Paul Nicholson (assisted by: Fr. John Johnson, Fr. Ross Bartley, Fr. Tom Ferrera, Fr. Ray Lawhead, and Fr. Theo Pinto). That's right six, SIX diocesan priests from the Diocese of London will celebrate the Holy Mass on a rotation. It will continue to be a full Sung Mass and the opportunity will now arise for Solemn Mass on occasion.
A high school chapel is a more permanent location.... with rotating priests....?
Yes that sounds very stable to me....
(05-27-2013, 09:55 AM)winoblue1 Wrote: [ -> ]A high school chapel is a more permanent location.... with rotating priests....?
Yes that sounds very stable to me....

I think there used to be only one priest in the whole diocese saying the TLM and that was at a remote rural location.  While it might not sound impressive, this change is an improvement.