FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Sean Hannity and Malachi Martin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is a broadcast on WABC back in the late 90's In the end is a little ray of hope at the end. A group of sisters had a brush with demons, apostasy, and heresy. They then became Traditional Sisters with the TLM. Lots of short audios.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0LXVebmRwI&list=PL1mwrH7IALlfZupC9NeUE6Bftuv9J1PlY [/video]

Very enigmatic words at the end concerning the year 2000.

tim

This is the first one, and there are 6 more at youtube.
Thank you so much, Tim, for sharing this. 
Which one is the "end" with the enigmatic mention of 2000? End of this video, or end of the series? I listened to both while packing but perhaps missed it due to not paying attention.
What is that idiot Hannity doing talking to Martin? 

I hate his show.  The show starts, and he spends the first 15-30 minutes talking about what he's going to talk about, and he rattles on and on about what his show will be about later on FOX. 

Plus, I hate his voice.
Jon it's the end of the series. It's after they let the Sister back in after the break. Need to go to youtube. Lot's in the whole series about exorcism. And I now understand how La Rzaza the Mexican Newspaper got it wrong about Fr Martin. They contended that Fr. Martin was the actual priest they were portraying in the Exorcist. He was not and Joni has given the details. But it seems Fr. Martin was the "model" they used because he was so multi-faceted.

tim
Wow...Tim! That site has a ton of Malachi Martin videos. I just got done listening to the one titled Malachi Martin The Eternal War (IV).  In that video he says something rather strange but very interesting.  He talks about a mysterious world power that he calls The Council of Elders. I don't know about you, but this is the first time I've heard him use that term.

He says that this Council of Elders is the real force behind the world scene. He describes how they are in the process of creating a Godless world and that they have only two obstacles in their way, one being Christianity and the other Islam.  He goes on to say that these hidden puppet masters have now effectively neutered and subdued the Christian world (think Vatican II) and are now in the process of eviscerating Islam.

One of the scary things he said about these elders is that, if you were in a position to expose them, you would not live very long and that he very much feared these men.  Makes you wonder about Fr. Martin's own death, which took place while he was in the process of writing his last book whose working title was Primacy: How the Institutional Roman Catholic Church became a Creature of The New World Order.

But you know what always bothered me was that, during the last few years of his life, he was desperately trying to tell us about the third secret of Fatima, and then, less than a year after his death, the Vatican finally releases it.  He, having read the third secret, was the only one that publicly stated that he would let us know if the secret was ever truly released. 

It's hard to know how seriously one should take Fr. Martin. There's no denying that he was a very smart guy (one only needs to read his bio to see that) and that he was in a position to know such things, having worked with some of the big players at Vatican II. But you also hear all this talk about him being some kind of double agent, and that really muddies the waters for me and makes me question his motives.

You can listen to the section here where he talks about this mysterious Council of Elders.
I believe that the Council of Elders are those he originally called P one.  P one is a loaded term, he was alluding to the fact that they were Masonic and above the Lodge
that runs Italy and the Vatican, called P due, or P two in Inglese.

There was a neo-con fan that wrote about these guys, and he used Dynastic Families in his book and said there are about 6,000 of them. Council of the Elders could be the Patriarchs of these as they are all intermarried.

To use a analogy I heard him once use. If in a council there are a group of men all over seven feet tall, and a group of men all under five feet tall, who do the ones seven feet tall talk to ? The answer is the other seven feet tall ones.

An example is in WWII the Warberg family financed all three major players, and each was temporarily part of the Government. One in FDR's and another in Hitler's and the last in Uncle Joe's. All of them were American and brothers. The Godfather III is a peek into the reality of the world of money.

tim

ps thanks, I'm going there for more
Heres another interview from 1990. The program was steel on steel with John Loeffler His co-interviewer is a woman named Kathleen. I;ve just listened to a few and in number 3 there is reference to the Mary Magdalene wife of Jesus hogwash. You can see it coming before it ever was made a movie. There s also some info. On Pope John Paul II and a sign that would come concerning him. I believe this refers to Garabandal.

I've got to go back and listen.This is the first one in a series.

tim

(06-08-2013, 12:41 PM)Might_4_Right Wrote: [ -> ]Wow...Tim! That site has a ton of Malachi Martin videos.....

He says that this Council of Elders is the real force behind the world scene. He describes how they are in the process of creating a Godless world and that they have only two obstacles in their way, one being Christianity and the other Islam.  He goes on to say that these hidden puppet masters have now effectively neutered and subdued the Christian world (think Vatican II) and are now in the process of eviscerating Islam.

One of the scary things he said about these elders is that, if you were in a position to expose them, you would not live very long and that he very much feared these men.  Makes you wonder about Fr. Martin's own death, which took place while he was in the process of writing his last book whose working title was Primacy: How the Institutional Roman Catholic Church became a Creature of The New World Order.

But you know what always bothered me was that, during the last few years of his life, he was desperately trying to tell us about the third secret of Fatima, and then, less than a year after his death, the Vatican finally releases it.  He, having read the third secret, was the only one that publicly stated that he would let us know if the secret was ever truly released. 

It's hard to know how seriously one should take Fr. Martin. There's no denying that he was a very smart guy (one only needs to read his bio to see that) and that he was in a position to know such things, having worked with some of the big players at Vatican II. But you also hear all this talk about him being some kind of double agent, and that really muddies the waters for me and makes me question his motives.

You can listen to the section here where he talks about this mysterious Council of Elders.

Hi Might_4_Right -  :tiphat:

Regarding:

Quote:It's hard to know how seriously one should take Fr. Martin. There's no denying that he was a very smart guy (one only needs to read his bio to see that) and that he was in a position to know such things, having worked with some of the big players at Vatican II. But you also hear all this talk about him being some kind of double agent, and that really muddies the waters for me and makes me question his motives.

Knowing other people, beside myself, who have actually spoken directly with Father Martin, to the best of my knowledge, all of them, including myself, consider Father Martin to be a Priest of great integrity.

Because of the obvious fact that he personally "knew" a lot of secrets and that he also knew a lot of very high-ranking church officials, indicates to me

Quote:that these hidden puppet masters have now effectively neutered and subdued the Christian world (think Vatican II)

realized that Father Martin was a threat to their plans for the NEW World Order, having removed one major "blockage" that, as you say, has now been "effectively neutered and subdued", thanks in large part to the anti-Catholic Infiltrators.

For example, Mrs./Dr. Bella V. Dodd had told her friend, Dr. Alice von Hildebrand, the theologian, that:

Quote:When she was an active party member, she had dealt with no fewer than four cardinals within the Vatican who were working for us, [i.e. the Communist Party] (Christian Order magazine, “The Church in Crisis”, reprinted from The Latin Mass magazine; emphasis added).

This is the same Bella V. Dodd who had also made a public affidavit which was witnessed by a number of people, including Paul and Johnine Leininger.  In her public affidavit, among other things, Mrs./Dr. Bella V. Dodd stated:

Quote:“In the late 1920’s and 1930’s, directives were sent from Moscow to all Communist Party organizations. In order to destroy the Catholic Church from within, party members were to be planted in seminaries and within diocesan organizations... I, myself, put some 1,200 men in Catholic seminaries”. (emphasis added.)

The point is that those 1,200 Communist agents who went into Catholic seminaries, and the "no fewer than four cardinals within the Vatican who were working for" the Communist Party, did not simply evaporate or "melt" into the woodwork, or whatever - obviously many of these Communist agents, while they pretended to be Cardinals, Archbishops, Bishops, and Priests, were very active at Council Vatican 2 which explains why, as the result of their efforts, in union with those of other anti-Catholic Infiltrators, they were able to  effectively neuter and subdue and almost totally destroy from within the Catholic Church which the statistics I have provided on another link clearly prove!

Therefore, it seems to me that "the powers that be", by whatever name they are called, and whoever they may or may not actually be, apparently did not want Father Martin to finish his last book:   Primacy: How the Institutional Roman Catholic Church became a Creature of The New World Order.

It is a possibility that they assassinated Father Martin in order to prevent him from finishing this book?

Nevertheless, the title tells the story - the Catholic Church became something other than the Catholic Church - it became "a Creature of The New World Order" because the anti-Catholic Infiltrators at Vatican 2 (not all - but some - Cardinals, Archbishops, and Bishops) were able to  effectively neuter and subdue and almost totally destroy from within the Catholic Church by their anti-Catholic documents which contradicted and virtually destroyed the Traditional Dogmas, Traditional Mass, Traditional Sacraments, and everything else that used to be "Catholic" in the Catholic Church!

It is no wonder that the old, sick Pope tried in vain to stop them!  The Pope himself seemed to be totally powerless to end Vatican 2 in any way!

For example:

Quote:When, during the rebellious first session of the Council, he [2nd Pope John XXIII] realized that the papacy had lost control of the process, he attempted, as Cardinal John Heenan of Westminster later revealed, to organize a group of bishops to try to force it [the Council] to an end.  Before the second session opened he had died. (Anne Muggeridge, “The Desolate City”, revised & expanded edition, 1990, p. 72.  Letter from Fr. Joseph W. Oppitz, C.S.s.R. in “America” magazine of April 15, 1972; emphasis added.)

Another example:

Quote:He [the Pope] used to say at the end: “This is no longer my council.”  After the first session he knew that the anti-force had taken over....  And from then on he knew the Council was going down.  Physically, then, the carcinoma was eating away at his vitals, and he was already over eighty.  And he simply physically didn’t have the strength. (Father Malachi B. Martin, S.J., “The Storm Breaks,” 1995; emphasis added.)

Yet one more example:

Quote:Stop the Council!  Stop the Council. (2nd Pope John XXIII on his deathbed, quoted in Kevin Haney, “The Stormy History of General Councils,” The Latin Mass Magazine, Spring 1995, attributed to Jean Guitton [b. at Saint-Étienne, Loire, in East-Central France on Sunday, August 18, 1901 - d. at Paris, France on Sunday, March 21, 1999], the only Catholic layman to serve as a “peritus” - expert - at Vatican 2.

Quote:Michael Davies, in his “Apologia Pro Marcel Lefebvre”, also reported that 2nd Pope John XXIII attempted to stop the Second Vatican Council at the end of the first session. Davies further stated that this same pope, in the final days and hours of his life, repeatedly urged: “Stop the Council!  Stop the Council!”)

Regarding your concern that:

Quote:...you also hear all this talk about him being some kind of double agent, and that really muddies the waters for me and makes me question his motives.

In defense of Father Martin, it is my understanding that the Pope himself had "personally" given Father Martin virtually unlimited "power" to act as his (the Pope's) official investigator.

I was told that the Pope (2nd John XXIII) had received anonymous reports from the U.S.A. about all kinds of "activities" that were going on behind the scenes in the Catholic Church - not only about pedophiles, but also about Satanists, Modernists, NEW Theology Theologians, the "lavender mafia", etc., etc.

As a result, Father Martin had access to whatever he needed to have access and reported his findings, personally, to the Pope.

Obviously, this did not make Father Malachi "some kind of double agent", but it did make him a "special investigative agent" for the Pope.

In the process, as one might expect, Father Malachi created lots of enemies among those whom he investigated who had a lot to hide!  Therefore, all of the slander and other attacks against Father Malachi is most probably coming from these sources, as well as from their "bosses" in the Vatican and/or elsewhere!?

Hopefully, this has helped to clear "his name"?  Obviously those who hate him, and those evil anti-Catholic Prelates and Priests whom he exposed in his books, e.g. "Windswept House", want to try to totally destroy his name, just as they have tried, quite successfully thus far in over the last 48 years, to totally destroy everything "Catholic", except for the name "Catholic", and, of course all of the money and property, of the Catholic Church!

Thank you for taking the time from your busy schedule to read this!   :tiphat:

God Bless You!   :pray:

A-Catholic-Catholic:  Father Jim
Sorry, I accidentally posted the same data twice, so I have removed it.

Pages: 1 2