FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Middle East Consecrated to the Immaculate Heart of Mary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The patriarch of the Maronite Catholic Church has consecrated Lebanon and the entire Middle East to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.

Lebanese President Michel Suleiman, a Catholic, and Prime Minister Tammam Salam, a Muslim, were present at the consecration.

During the consecration, Cardinal Béchara Boutros Raï prayed:

Our Lady of Lebanon, we ask you to bestow your tenderness upon our beloved country Lebanon and all the Middle East, this region which soil witnessed the fulfillment of the events of His plan of redemption and from where the Church, by the grace of the Holy Spirit, took off to bring the Good News to the entire populations, bearing witness to the Lord Jesus until martyrdom and acting as the guarantor of the treasure of faith, in order to transmit it from generation to generation, until it reached us.

http://www.catholicculture.org/news/head...ryid=18205
I think this is the method Our Lady will use if Russia is Consecrated. You see the Maronite Catholic leads the Mohammedans to peace through Our Lady as Queen Mother then leads to her Son the King.  Very interesting from my view.

tim
(06-20-2013, 06:48 AM)Tim Wrote: [ -> ]I think this is the method Our Lady will use if Russia is Consecrated. You see the Maronite Catholic leads the Mohammedans to peace through Our Lady as Queen Mother then leads to her Son the King.  Very interesting from my view.

tim

This sounds like very good news, for a change!

By the way, and some of you most probably already know this, in June of 1938, after the conclusion of a Spiritual Retreat of the Bishops of Portugal, they wrote, and then sent, a collective letter to the Holy Father,  Pope Pius XI, in which they petitioned the Pope to Consecrate the World to the Immaculate Heart of Mary:

Quote:“Most Holy Father, the Cardinal Patriarch of Lisbon, and all the Archbishops and Bishops of Portugal, have met at the Sanctuary of Fatima at the feet of the Blessed Virgin Mary to renew, in a spirit of thanksgiving, the Consecration to Her Immaculate Heart which We had previously made.  Most especially during these last two years, this Consecration to Her Immaculate Heart has saved Portugal from the perils of Communism.  With joy, We rejoice because of this very great and miraculous Blessing granted to Portugal by the Mother of God.  In view of this Miracle, the entire Episcopate of Portugal now humbly prostrates itself at the feet of His Holiness, earnestly beseeching His Holiness to Consecrate the Entire World to this most pure Heart as soon as His Holiness judges what is the best time to do this so that, at last, the world  might see itself delivered once and for all from the very great perils that threaten it from every side, so that, by the mediation of the Mother of God, the sovereign peace of Christ will reign.”

Sadly, Pope Pius XI did not do this.

Quote:Lucia had repeatedly spoken of the Second World War a long time before it broke out, although her requests went unheeded.  When Pius XII took the helm of the Church, the world was already on the eve of the terrible conflagration.  Lucia insisted once more, not on the Consecration of Russia alone, but of all the World, with an especial mention of Russia: "In 1940 I wrote to the Bishop referring to the—failure to fulfill- our Lady's wishes. I wrote: 'If the world only knew the moment of Grace which is conceded and would do penance....' In the letter which, by order of my spiritual directors, I wrote to the Holy Father in 1940, I exposed the exact request of our Lady and asked for the Consecration of the World with especial mention of Russia." (Father John de Marchi, I.M.C., The True Story of Fatima, 1947; emphasis added.)

Therefore, it is my opinion, that at the very least, all of the real Catholic Prelates in the U.S.A. should follow the example of the Bishops of Portugal .

Perhaps this is why the Maronite Catholic Bishops of Lebanon did this Consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary?

After all, the real Catholic Prelates of the U.S.A. have nothing to lose and, in the process, just as the case with Portugal, they will thereby save the U.S.A. from the perils of Communism.

Therefore, I respectfully suggest that all Catholics join with me in a "prayer crusade", beginning NOW, so that all of the real Catholic Prelates in the U.S.A. Consecrate the United States of America to the Immaculate Heart of Mary on her glorious Feast Day which is Thursday, August 22, 2013 - this year, without fail!

I prefer not to think of what will otherwise happen IF this is not done.

Thank you for taking the time from your busy schedule to read this!  :tiphat:

God Bless You!  :pray:

A-Catholic-Catholic:  Father Jim
(06-20-2013, 03:25 AM)Poche Wrote: [ -> ]The patriarch of the Maronite Catholic Church has consecrated Lebanon and the entire Middle East to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.

Lebanese President Michel Suleiman, a Catholic, and Prime Minister Tammam Salam, a Muslim, were present at the consecration.

During the consecration, Cardinal Béchara Boutros Raï prayed:

Our Lady of Lebanon, we ask you to bestow your tenderness upon our beloved country Lebanon and all the Middle East, this region which soil witnessed the fulfillment of the events of His plan of redemption and from where the Church, by the grace of the Holy Spirit, took off to bring the Good News to the entire populations, bearing witness to the Lord Jesus until martyrdom and acting as the guarantor of the treasure of faith, in order to transmit it from generation to generation, until it reached us.

http://www.catholicculture.org/news/head...ryid=18205

Hi Poche -  :tiphat:

Thanks for your great post!

I was thinking that since:

Quote:The patriarch of the Maronite Catholic Church has consecrated Lebanon and the entire Middle East to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.

who is obviously only ONE Catholic Prelate, why can't - at a minimum (worse case scenario) - at least ONE REAL Catholic Prelate in the U.S.A. Consecrate the United States of America to the Immaculate Heart of Mary while all Catholics around the world (including those of us in the U.S.A.) are waiting for the Pope to Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary?   ???    :incense:

Just a thought. 

Thanks for reading!   :tiphat:

God Bless You!

A-Catholic-Catholic:  Father Jim
I wonder which Bishop would be receptive to this Consecration ?  Maybe we could use our noodles for once and thrash this idea out. I don't know Cardinal George but he's said things about a coming persecution soon. Perhaps approaching it from that direction and getting all the Fisheaters to sign on, we could be heard.

Think out loud Fisheaters.

tim