FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Spot On Michael!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
:)

Couldn't agree anymore!.
I think this was posted below, but I also agree.  I like that he includes leadership as part of the problem.  I do find it interesting, however, that he doesn't ever seem to point out issues he may have with what the Pope(s) have done/said that also seem to go along with the Church of Nice idea. Also, I notice that he says these are issues in the last 40-50 years.  Where does he stand on Vatican II?  Does he believe that issues are merely issues with implementation of Vatican II or does he believe there is more to it than that?
Does he believe that issues are merely issues with implementation of Vatican II or does he believe there is more to it than that?

I don't want to try and read his mind but I would say issues with implemetation of V2. He never seems to talk about the 3rd secret of Fatima and the untold words of our Blessed Mother. As far as the last 40-50 years he doesn't talk too much about how the BVM has been has been pushed down the corridor past where the Tabernacle has been  moved to. I would say that and the "John Paul the Great " stuff is the only problem I have at this point with Mr Voris. Otherwise he is as the OP says Spot on Michael.
(07-11-2013, 10:20 AM)fatiam13 Wrote: [ -> ]Does he believe that issues are merely issues with implementation of Vatican II or does he believe there is more to it than that?

I don't want to try and read his mind but I would say issues with implemetation of V2. He never seems to talk about the 3rd secret of Fatima and the untold words of our Blessed Mother. As far as the last 40-50 years he doesn't talk too much about how the BVM has been has been pushed down the corridor past where the Tabernacle has been  moved to. I would say that and the "John Paul the Great " stuff is the only problem I have at this point with Mr Voris. Otherwise he is as the OP says Spot on Michael.

If you watch his show with Louis Verrachio (sp?) I think it's clear he also thinks that there were 'timebombs' and that documents are worded funny in some places.
FYI: Ggreg an old fisheater, donated a good chunk of change to Voris when we first got to see him  and the Vortex. Ggreg is a fatimaista, and because he donated a chunk, he asked about Fatima and all that means. Voris skirted that and said he would not be covering that. In the end his pursuit of truth will eventually leave him at the door of Fatima.

tim
If you watch his show with Louis Verrachio (sp?) I think it's clear he also thinks that there were 'timebombs' and that documents are worded funny in some places.

Yes I've seen the Verrecchio/Voris Mic'd Up episode. I thought it was very well done. I get the feeling that every time Voris reports from Rome that he's in touch with someone in the Vatican, cough cough Burke cough cough. I also get the feeling that cough cough Burke cough cough is telling him to tread lightly regarding Vatican 2. Also did you see "A Conversation With" the new Voris show with Simon Rafe as host. Louie V is guest for 11 episodes, the first one having already been broadcast .
(07-11-2013, 02:13 PM)fatiam13 Wrote: [ -> ]If you watch his show with Louis Verrachio (sp?) I think it's clear he also thinks that there were 'timebombs' and that documents are worded funny in some places.

Yes I've seen the Verrecchio/Voris Mic'd Up episode. I thought it was very well done. I get the feeling that every time Voris reports from Rome that he's in touch with someone in the Vatican, cough cough Burke cough cough. I also get the feeling that cough cough Burke cough cough is telling him to tread lightly regarding Vatican 2. Also did you see "A Conversation With" the new Voris show with Simon Rafe as host. Louie V is guest for 11 episodes, the first one having already been broadcast .

Come to think of it I saw this episode as well.  I need to look it up again.  I know it is long.  This other show I am not familiar with.  Do you have to be a subscriber to view it?
As for the Vatican insider....I agree.  Every time he gets the inside scoop at the Vatican, I automatically think of Cardinal Burke.
(07-11-2013, 08:10 AM)bkovacs Wrote: [ -> ]:)

Couldn't agree anymore!.

It's good. The conservative catholic crowd, however, would zoom in on one of those questions ..."Is it possible to disagree with the magisterium and be a good catholic?'' ... and hear nothing else.

Problem is, the "Church of Nice" is in the hierarchy. Such a tough situation.

DD
(07-11-2013, 07:32 PM)DustinsDad Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-11-2013, 08:10 AM)bkovacs Wrote: [ -> ]:)

Couldn't agree anymore!.

It's good. The conservative catholic crowd, however, would zoom in on one of those questions ..."Is it possible to disagree with the magisterium and be a good catholic?'' ... and hear nothing else.

Problem is, the "Church of Nice" is in the hierarchy. Such a tough situation.

DD

EXACTLY.
Yes you have to be subscriber to view the "a Conversation with". But eventually some of his premium stuff makes it to his YouTube channel. You just have to keep checking. The One True Faith series is top notch.
Pages: 1 2