FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Life, 1: Satanists 0 - Texas Bill Passes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/14/us/texas-abortion-bill.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
Te Deum laudamus! Te Deum confitemur! Te aeternum Patrem, omnis terra veneratur! Thanks be to Thee, Our Lady of Victory! Thanks be to Thee, our Captain, Queen of War!

Ireland's bill is of course awful news. But we're still fighting, and every now and then we have a small victory.

The Satanists lost this one. Gratias agimus Tibi, Domine Iesu!
(07-13-2013, 12:52 PM)Philosoraptor Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/14/us/texas-abortion-bill.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
Te Deum laudamus! Te Deum confitemur! Te aeternum Patrem, omnis terra veneratur! Thanks be to Thee, Our Lady of Victory! Thanks be to Thee, our Captain, Queen of War!

Ireland's bill is of course awful news. But we're still fighting, and every now and then we have a small victory.

The Satanists lost this one. Gratias agimus Tibi, Domine Iesu!

:amen: :amen: :amen: Alleluia and Amen!                     
If they only airconditioned that state I'd move there.

tim
(07-13-2013, 01:31 PM)Tim Wrote: [ -> ]If they only airconditioned that state I'd move there.

tim

I'm sitting here in El Paso with a glorious refrigerated central AC! Come on down, my friend!  :)
(07-13-2013, 05:46 PM)Joshua Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-13-2013, 01:31 PM)Tim Wrote: [ -> ]If they only airconditioned that state I'd move there.

tim

I'm sitting here in El Paso with a glorious refrigerated central AC! Come on down, my friend!  :)

I think what Tim means, and I know I would, is that sometimes in the summer you have to leave the house! Put a dome over the State and put in AC and we'll both be on our way! :LOL:
...and if they do that, J. it beers on me here if my fave Delbert is there.

I saw billboard for a Ro-deo, got them texas blues...

tim

tim
  I already do  :LOL:
So apparently abortionists want to prevent illegal back alley abortions by allowing back alley abortions in clinics.
Haha DL, truth!

Holding abortion clinics to surgical center standards? Shocking! Requiring parental consent for a surgical operation? Horrifying! What is this, the unprintable medieval age?
(07-14-2013, 12:26 AM)Philosoraptor Wrote: [ -> ]Haha DL, truth!

Holding abortion clinics to surgical center standards? Shocking! Requiring parental consent for a surgical operation? Horrifying! What is this, the unprintable medieval age?

This whole battle has never been about the 'rights of women'! It is about $$$$ and the new law impacts the child murderers' bottom line! they will fight to the death to protect their Satanic profits!
Pages: 1 2