FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: She's mad at the Current Pontiff!!! Calls him "Traditional"!!! LOL!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree...s-on-women

I'm starting to notice a pattern:

The author and her kind believe that Rome has changed her teachings before and that we are being hypocritical in not letting more change occur, such as women priests and abolishing the Church's views on Homosexuality.

Interesting, huh?
The comments are even better than the article itself, which is pretty rich.
I laughed the entire way through the article. It was the best.

Thanks for making my day RedCave  :grin:
One comment
Quote:Silvertown nickpheas

31 July 2013 9:00pm
Recommend

It seems to me that fot the RC Church it has been downhill all the way since Pope John XXlll.

Ironic.  That could actually be from one of us, but judging from the context, probably not.
The media's honeymoon with His Holiness is starting to sour. Wait till they catch wind that he might be thinking of canonizing Ven. Pius XII. It won't be long till they label him "anti-semitic"  :LOL:
(08-02-2013, 12:46 AM)Juanthetuba Wrote: [ -> ]The media's honeymoon with His Holiness is starting to sour. Wait till they catch wind that he might be thinking of canonizing Ven. Pius XII. It won't be long till they label him "anti-semitic"  :LOL:

Wouldn't take much! HH John Paul II went to the main synagogue of Rome, sat on a throne equal to that of the Chief Rabbi, and never mentioned the Holy Name of Jesus, but he was still an 'anti-Semite' because he had the temerity to canonise Sts Maximillian Kolbe and Teresia Benedicta of the Cross.
I want to live in a world where these people do not exist.

How is our space program these days anyway?
(08-02-2013, 03:19 AM)Armor of Light Wrote: [ -> ]I want to live in a world where these people do not exist.

You are not alone."More than 78,000 people apply to move to Mars FOREVER
•Over 78,000 people have already applied for Mars One project

•Final choice will by made by viewers of a reality TV show

•It aims to establish a colony on the red planet by 2023"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/a...ntest.html  :LOL:
(08-02-2013, 03:19 AM)Armor of Light Wrote: [ -> ]I want to live in a world where these people do not exist.

Armor, I can't help with getting to Alpha Cantauri, but I suggest you read the Canticle for Liebowitz. It's post Apocalyptic Catholic Sci-fi. One little leak, in the end it has that space travel you want. This is my fave line in the book "Sub immunitate apostolica hoc suppositum est. Quisquis nuntium molestare audeat, ipso facto excommunicetur."

tim