FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: And It Continues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
An article from Eponymous Flower:
http://eponymousflower.blogspot.com/2013...er-we.html

"(Paris) "You will never be able to build a free nation with the Catholic Church." This wasn't uttered by Voltaire or Georges Danton, but the reigning French Education Minister from a  2008 interview, Vincent Peillon,  at the launch of his book, La Révolution française n'est pas terminée (The French Revolution is Not Yet Over), as Tempos reported. "

Please note the Interior Ministers Bio.  Mason.

For any and all who think that the Masonic Lodge and it's bent on the destruction of the Catholic Church is a conspiracy theory, or ancient history, well guess what.

Oh, no, Morgan, do you mean they are conspiring to ruin the Church ?  LOL

tim
The revolution isn't over yet? Good. We can still win, then.

Vive le Christ Roi!
The Masons in the United States, from what I understand, tend to be mostly religiously indifferent; but in Europe, especially France and Italy, they're some of the most awful haters of the Church around.
(08-03-2013, 11:58 AM)Philosoraptor Wrote: [ -> ]The Masons in the United States, from what I understand, tend to be mostly religiously indifferent; but in Europe, especially France and Italy, they're some of the most awful haters of the Church around.
Do not be fooled by the guys in the funny hats here in the US. I live in, and grew up in South Carolina in the 50's and 60's. I know well the reach of the lodge, and it's animosity towards the Catholic Church. This still exists today. The masonic network here in the South is frightening, especially in Public Safety and Government.

(08-03-2013, 11:58 AM)Philosoraptor Wrote: [ -> ]The Masons in the United States, from what I understand, tend to be mostly religiously indifferent; but in Europe, especially France and Italy, they're some of the most awful haters of the Church around.

As freemasons, not only do they hate the catholics and the RCC, but also they hate France and its glorious history. Their aim is to destroy both.
Why is anyone surprised? The Freemasonic Republic is based on hatred of the Church and the Monarchy. Every left wing government is made up of what Charles Maurras called the four enemies of France, Talmudists, protestants, Masons and meteques (foreigners).

And, yes, I know Maurras was an agnostic in religion (tho' he reconciled on his death bed), a positivist in philosophy, and, for the record, a supporter of a Masonic, revolutionary pretender to the Throne, but on this point, he was right!
(08-03-2013, 04:21 PM)Dmorgan Wrote: [ -> ]
Do not be fooled by the guys in the funny hats here in the US. I live in, and grew up in South Carolina in the 50's and 60's. I know well the reach of the lodge, and it's animosity towards the Catholic Church. This still exists today. The masonic network here in the South is frightening, especially in Public Safety and Government.

That's partially true, and partially not true, up here in St. Louis and the surrounding areas. The Lodges in the upscale St. Louis county locales are generally old men's clubs and could care one whit less about religious differences, or anything religious, to be honest.  I was approached by some older gentlemen who were masons running a charity booth at a local fair several years ago and the look of shock on their faces when I brought up the history of the Church and Freemasonry  was genuine. They absolutely couldn't believe that people "still cared about that stuff".

Out past the county line, where Missourians tend to be more "Southron" and the Protestants hold sway, the story is pretty different. The Old school Masonry and a hefty dose of anti-Catholicism are pretty common. That's Jack Chick and Mason territory.