FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Head covering for Mass
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(08-05-2013, 08:31 PM)guacamole Wrote: [ -> ]i think something like this would be lovely.  very traditional and perfectly suited to the lady's hairstyle.

[Image: hennin_.jpg]

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Seriously, I think there are THREE currently active threads about head coverings. Must be a slow news week.

We await with giddy anticipation the next controversy from Pope Francis.
Tall pointy heads draped with white sheets over them are too reminiscent of the KKK. Sorry, but anyone with a pointy head should get a more modest haircut before coming to church---or else stay home. We don't need distractions at mass.
(08-07-2013, 08:43 AM)lauermar Wrote: [ -> ]Tall pointy heads draped with white sheets over them are too reminiscent of the KKK. Sorry, but anyone with a pointy head should get a more modest haircut before coming to church---or else stay home. We don't need distractions at mass.

1.  it's pink.

2.  you're kinda a bossy lady, arncha?   :eyeroll:  you would deprive people of grace because their hair is distracting?  with an avatar like that?  oh lordy!  :laughing:
(08-05-2013, 08:31 PM)guacamole Wrote: [ -> ]i think something like this would be lovely.  very traditional and perfectly suited to the lady's hairstyle.

[Image: hennin_.jpg]

The sexy Garden Gnome look.  :pipe:
well, i guess gnomes must come from someplace.  has to be sexy gnome ladies, i suppose.  relatively speaking.

are we allowed to say 'sexy' here?   :sneaky:
As a black woman, I wear all sorts of hairstyles, and some poofy.   Yes, sometimes the mantilla looks dorky, but I'm not trying to look cute during Mass.  :)

Do not, suggest that she change her hairstyle, whatever you do.

She'll figure out what she needs to do on her own.
Pages: 1 2