FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: From the Pulpit: The Vatican II Series. PREMIERES TONIGHT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From the Pulpit:

THE VATICAN II SERIES (I)

Most Rev. Donald J. Sanborn

PREMIERES TONIGHT!
THURSDAY, August 8, 2013
6 PM EDT

Restoration Radio

To listen, click here:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/restoration...ies-part-i

----------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS WEEK:

Part I: Substantial or Accidental Changes?

Part II: The Fundamental Error of Vatican II

From the Pulpit is a new show presented by Restoration Radio which will allow our listeners to hear some of the finest sermons and conferences presented by Catholic clergy on the faith and the crisis in the Catholic Church.

For our inaugural show, we begin by diving directly into the root of our problems in the Church today: The Second Vatican Council.

His Excellency, Bishop Donald Sanborn, rector of Most Holy Trinity Seminary, Brooksville, Florida, will take us through a five-week series of sermons on Vatican II and demonstrate with surgical accuracy where the problems lie.

On our program, we will air two sermons per week, back-to-back on Thursday nights at 6pm ET.

NOTE FROM FR. CEKADA: This was an enormously popular series of sermons. It provides an excellent and concise overview of the theological problems posed by Vatican II, especially for those who are new to the traditionalist movement.

If you have never heard Bp. Sanborn preach, you are in for a pleasant surprise. His presentations are clear and logical, and his delivery is forceful and direct.

Enormously helpful, Father.  Thank you.

Can't listen live, but If the programs will be available delayed, I will actually take notes.
Thank you, father. Looking forward to it.
(08-08-2013, 09:54 AM)Miriam_M Wrote: [ -> ]Enormously helpful, Father.  Thank you.

Can't listen live, but If the programs will be available delayed, I will actually take notes.

Yeah, I'm having trouble with this again. I'd like to hear it at some point too.
(08-08-2013, 09:54 AM)Miriam_M Wrote: [ -> ]Enormously helpful, Father.  Thank you.

Yes there is a download link right under the play time bar. Better yet if you have podcast software you can have all the shows automatically downloaded with the rss feed url. I especially like the Catholic history show.
Thank you for the info, Johnny.  :)