FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Sorry to disappoint many of you, but the priest mystery has been solved!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Okay, so this angel has flesh and blood. Even better.
so he's not admitting to the bilocation. probably wise.
(08-12-2013, 05:39 PM)2Vermont Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/m...s-forward/

Thank you, God bless him.  :incense:
:amen:

The fact that a priest just so happened to be present at the scene of an accident in the middle of nowhere where there isn't a significant presence of the Church is miraculous enough to me.
(08-12-2013, 05:52 PM)Reichsjager Wrote: [ -> ]The fact that a priest just so happened to be present at the scene of an accident in the middle of nowhere where there isn't a significant presence of the Church is miraculous enough to me.

That happened to me once but it was a cop. Not an accident but I was in big BIG trouble, believe me. I prayed to St. Michael and a cop appeared out of nowhere. St. Michael is the patron of police.
No matter priest or angel, it's miraculous.
Deo Gratias

tim
(08-12-2013, 06:31 PM)Tim Wrote: [ -> ]No matter priest or angel, it's miraculous.
Deo Gratias

tim

Yes, its a great story regardless.
He gave the Sacrament of Anointing of the Sick and absolution (Confession?) per the article...but someone said earlier the girl in the wreck wasn't catholic. I know the ''danger of death'' situation can change things a bit...but is this allowed? And why is it I feel guilty for asking such a thing?

I just didn't think non-catholics could receive the sacraments unless they were in danger of death and manifested catholic belief in the Sacrament they would receive. Just curious. Someone help me out.
Maybe this priest is an agent that fully supports the NO and the downfall of tradition (which IS the Catholic church) and lied about his involvement. He didn't match their description. Also, he stated that he did ask a sheriff for permission to enter the accident scene but NO ONE on the site said they saw a priest, or anyone for that matter, enter/leave. What's up with this?
Pages: 1 2 3