FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Pope Francis will consecrate the world to the Immaculate Heart of Mary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
http://rorate-caeli.blogspot.com/2013/08...-will.html

In response to the desire of Holy Father Francis, the Statue of Our Lady of the Rosary of Fatima, venerated in the Little Chapel of Apparitions, will be brought to Rome on October 12/13 to be present at the Marian Day promoted by the Pontifical Council for the Promotion of the New Evangelization. On October 13, next to the Statue of Our Lady, Pope Francis will make the consecration of the world to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
  :O
:popcorn:
This is a good thing, but I am so utterly confused by this Pope, I just do not get him at all. Even when he does good things like this Im just confused more than anything else ???
Russia?
(08-13-2013, 12:01 AM)karl Wrote: [ -> ]Russia?

Russia's part of the world, I guess.  But... I wonder how important it is that Russia specifically be mentioned.  I am not a fatima expert.... maybe someone like Tim could weigh in.

Didn't JPII already do this?
Russia might deserve a special mention. I mean, did you guys hear that they've banned presenting homosexual propaganda to children? Those people are savages!
I've come to the conclusion that there are plenty of warring factions in the Vatican. Any pope, upon his election, seems to be in for a fight to bring the world to Christ against the PTB.
Yes, a lot of what he's been doing is confusing to me, and I'm a little miffed that he's put the kibosh on TLM since I just barely discovered it, but I'm Willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and see how it turns out before throwing up my hands in frustration.

If he wants to consecrate every inch of dirt on the planet, and every soul on it, he should go for it!! At this point, that may be the only thing to save us.
Not sure whether to be happy or annoyed?

Happy because this is a good sign and a very traditional thing to do. The world needs it. But...

Annoyed because yet again Our Lady's request is being ignored, and a human substitute is in it's place. Humans know better than Our Lady Queen of Heaven and Earth! Though I do remind myself that perhaps this constant delay has something to do with the 3rd secret.

Anyway, 2017 is coming soon so. Guess we shall all see!
Yes, Bas I get annoyed that it seems like they won't just do what they're asked and told to do. It is very frustrating.
Kind of like manna...God said don't store it up, he will send it every day.  What did they do? Tried to store it up anyway...

I guess I have a little of that rebellious skepticism, too. I didn't completely believe in Catholicism until I saw the incorruptible saint sylvan, then I just shut up...if I can see and touch a miracle, then not even my earthly, rational mind can argue with that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17