FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Slaves of the Immaculate Heart
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On the recent feast of the Assumption, a young U.S. woman became a novice with a traditional religious order after she saw their devotion to Mary and counter-cultural witness to Christ.

Taking the name Sister Marie-Celine, Erin Kelly joined the Slaves of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, an order in Massachusetts that focuses on Marian devotion according to Saint Louis de Montfort.

“The sisters and brothers were the ones, by their teaching and example, with the help of God’s grace, who inspired me to try the religious life,” Sr. Marie-Celine told CNA Aug. 17.

“Seeing religious in full habits, living a life so contrary to today’s world – a life of dedication to God and His work, of selfless love – is such a beautiful and refreshing thing unknown to most. I wanted to be a part of that.”

The Slaves of the Immaculate Heart are a community of religious brothers and sisters for whom the writings of St. Louis de Montfort, especially “True Devotion to Mary,” make “up the essence of life,” Sr. Marie-Bernard, a professed Sister in the community, told CNA.

http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/c...ious-life/
This is one of Father Feeney's communities of brothers and sisters , they are soo orthodox and Latin Mass group. Father Feeney long before their was an SSPX was sounding the alarm in 1950 what was happening behind the scenes in the seminaries. When Vatican 2 arrived in 1962 it was too late. Our Lady of Fatima and Father Feeney were warning what was coming long before it happened. Ironically the scandals happened in the Archdiocese of Boston which silenced Feeney but ignored and protected pedophiles.
Yeah, but according to the SPLC they're one of the top ten Catholic 'hate groups'! LOL
(08-23-2013, 09:47 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, but according to the SPLC they're one of the top ten Catholic 'hate groups'! LOL
And I know people who wear rosaries around their necks as a profession of their faith and the law enforcement community regards them as gangsters.
Huh? Huh? Huh?