FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: The Vortex 8/29/2013: Micheal Voris is a hero
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Okay I truly fear for this man's life now. This man has proven to be true blue in my eyes.

Please pray for him he will needed after this one.

http://www.churchmilitant.tv/daily/?today=2013-08-29

Edited by Vox to embed video. If you don't know how to embed videos, see FAQ in the News and Announcements sub-forum.
Excellent. A video I wanted to make and he made it.

I said this months ago. It's absolutely sickening that CA begs for money while going for massive cruises and earning CEO salaries. All while attacking good Catholics on their smug radio show.

Money money money!
I'm so happy that I was banned from CAF. I didn't say anything edgy, heretical or non-charitable...just simple questions and honest statements which defended the faith. Jesus warned us that phonies would claim to speak for him and attack the faithful. I guess I did something right after all.
Gee,  I wonder who the anonymous bishop was.....LOL.

Honestly, I could care less about CA in the grand scheme of things.  I think most of us lash out at CA because it's an easy target for the anger we have towards the Church.  It's okay to lash out at them whereas it's not ok to lash out at the bishops and the Popes. The real problem is not CA.
He is a valiant fighter, and kudos to him ! :tiphat:

The re-boot button is contained in the second envelope of S. Sr. Lucia. This many years past the appointed time, and seeing just how far off track we are I can only believe this is Satanic, and not in the "devil made me do it" kind of toss away line. Malignant Evil is abroad in the globe, like in Tolkien books, and many of the Churchmen are intoxicated, falling down drunk on this, and no longer understanding what is going on.

With the persecution of the Christians in the Mohammedan lands, and Obama buying into the Syrian fiasco, and and western society doing it's best to corral us, when is the end ? Hold tight, say the rosary, this will not be getting better.

tim

Voris is an awesome force in the Catholic world. God bless him!
(08-30-2013, 01:18 AM)Unum Sint Wrote: [ -> ]Okay I truly fear for this man's life now. This man has proven to be true blue in my eyes.

Please pray for him he will needed after this one.

http://www.churchmilitant.tv/daily/?today=2013-08-29

Edited by Vox to embed video. If you don't know how to embed videos, see FAQ in the News and Announcements sub-forum.

God bless him, I love his work. Great video. Thank you Mr Voris.
I think Voris is way off the mark about the salaries of EWTN's people.  My favorite charity, Food for the Poor, has lost my support.  Check out the CEO's whopping salary there:  $388,075.  Donations are supposed to be for the poorest of the poor in Haiti?  If Arroyo makes $100K, that's nothing in comparison.  There are many administrators on Charity Navigator that make these huge salaries - it is nauseating.
Wow! I KNEW IT! And have been saying this all along! I'll be back to talk about those professional Catholics when I have a bit more time. Wow!
Not able to watch the video at work, but does Voris get into CMTV's finances, such as how much he and his staff make? 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25