FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: What is your temperament?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Please take the poll only if you know your primary temperament according to the traditional typology.

If you like, please share your temperament in the thread.

I am melancholic. My secondary temperament is choleric.
Cilantro.... I mean choleric

I'm the Queen of Melancholia.
Melancholic, very much so.
I rather believe I'm a melancholic. How does one get a proper diagnosis of the humours in this day and age? I'm not quite able to trust the automated judgement of an Internet questionnaire.
Phlegmatic, not that I care all that much about it.
Melancholic. No secondary temperament.  Unsure
Primary is melancholic. Secondary is phlegmatic.

Here's how you know your temperament. Imagine the Sun is falling from the sky towards the Earth. If you react by getting excited and telling people, you're sanguine. If you react by taking action, you're choleric. If you react by musing on the observation, you're phlegmatic. If you react through intellectual analysis over the phenomenon, you're melancholic.  Smile

I think if I remember I'm choleric with a little phlegmatic
(09-10-2013, 10:49 PM)christulsa123 Wrote: [ -> ]Primary is melancholic. Secondary is phlegmatic.

Here's how you know your temperament. Imagine the Sun is falling from the sky towards the Earth. If you react by getting excited and telling people, you're sanguine. If you react by taking action, you're choleric. If you react by musing on the observation, you're phlegmatic. If you react through intellectual analysis over the phenomenon, you're melancholic.  Smile

Suppose I were to do all four?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5