FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Ron Paul Speaks at Fatima Center's Peace Conference
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ron Paul Speaks at Fatima Center's Peace Conference
[Image: gruner.jpg]

Dr. Ron Paul chats with Fr. Gruner, seated next to His Beatitude
Mar Ignatius Joseph III Younan, the Syrian Catholic Patriarch of Antioch,
who flew in from Syria for the Fatima Center's Path to Peace Conference
Despite the Southern Poverty Law Center trying to derail the conference…
Perhaps Tom Woods was right, and Ron Paul was the best candidate.

The conference is called: "Fatima: The Path to Peace"
Judging by the pictures, it looks like the biggest Fatima conference yet!

LOL look at how the MSM spins it: "Ron Paul Keynote Speaker at Anti-Semitic Conference":

Start @10:26:

transcript/description Wrote:Alex Wagner and Ron Paul got into an extremely heated debate on Thursday after she questioned his speaking engagement at what she said has been called an "anti-Semite group."

The former Congressman was on to talk about his new venture, the Ron Paul Channel. Wagner asked Paul about his upcoming speaking gig at the Fatima Center in Canada, saying that it has been called a "hard-core anti-Semite group." For its part, the organization has denied that the conference has anything to do with anti-Semitism.

"Is this something that you would reconsider doing?" Wagner asked on Thursday.

"No," Paul began, adding that he talks to Republicans who disagree with him. "I'm going to a conservative, Catholic group that is pro-peace, and wants to hear my foreign policy and my take on economy," he said. "I wouldn't be on this station if I had to have a litmus test. I mean, you have --"

"This station --" Wagner tried to interject.

"-- Why can't I go there?" Paul shouted.

Wagner said that there was a difference between MSNBC and the Fatima Center, citing the group's views. Paul said that he had "nothing to do with" the Fatima Center's beliefs, adding, "Sounds to me like you have me on here to bash Catholics!"
Later, he questioned why she brought the subject up, saying, "It astounds me." Wagner proceeded to explain her line of questioning. Watch the debate unfold in the video above.
I posted the MSNBC one several days back. I haven't seen the video of Ron Paul yet at Fr. Gruner's site. Fr. Kramer's spot for his talk was taken off before it was released. Fr. Gruner is emphasizing every time he could at the Conference that he wasn't and anti-semite. Having watched him for many years it seems they are really putting pressure on him and in Canada that might mean Jail.

tim
(09-14-2013, 03:55 PM)Tim Wrote: [ -> ]Having watched him for many years it seems they are really putting pressure on him and in Canada that might mean Jail.
No MSM were there. It seems they would be of the SPLC's claims were substantiated.
What a disgrace that Father Grunner has to go through so much effort to get this done. Our Lady told the Popes and Bishops to do this!!!!
I've noticed in those videos when he speaks he is aggravated and on edge.

tim
Father Gruner is on edge. He is regularly putting out fires; whether it is the Canadian government removing his ability to give tax deductible receipts to contributors (over a technicality), or issues with defamation of character by his peers,  always staring in the face of monthly financial collapse, and the ridicule, assaults, and other injustices.  He lives a poor and humble life.  It is only due to the protection and strength offered him by our lady that the apostolate exists still to this day. She keeps the devil at bay!
(09-14-2013, 06:27 PM)The Tax Collector Wrote: [ -> ]Father Gruner is on edge. He is regularly putting out fires; whether it is the Canadian government removing his ability to give tax deductible receipts to contributors (over a technicality), or issues with defamation of character by his peers,  always staring in the face of monthly financial collapse, and the ridicule, assaults, and other injustices.  He lives a poor and humble life.  It is only due to the protection and strength offered him by our lady that the apostolate exists still to this day. She keeps the devil at bay!

Well put....From one of the talks, I got that we, the lay people need to do more.....So, here is Putin's contact.

http://eng.letters.kremlin.ru/send

Tell him that Russia is blessed and fortunate to be chosen by the mother of God.