FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: A Lutheran Pastor’s Warning for Catholics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A Lutheran Pastor’s Warning for Catholics

Amazing Interview with Father Sten Sandmark!

After being rejected by a Novus Ordo Bishop, this former Lutheran Pastor in Sweden converted to Catholicism and became a Traditional Catholic Priest. He then warns Catholics not to attend the Novus Ordo mass.  Why?  Because  the Novus Ordo mass is at its core Protestant. Watch the whole thing and let the sights and sounds of the Traditional Latin Mass fill your heart.

Note: If you do not have time for the whole interview, the warning on the mass comes at the 14:00 min mark.

http://recoveringnovusordo.com/2012/12/1...tholics-3/
thank you very much for posting this.  I'll read it later.
Smile
Fascinating! You know the reason I ended up visiting a TLM in the first place was because I asked myself one Christmas Eve why the Novus Ordo was so similar to my old Lutheran liturgy but not as beautiful. Next thing you know, I was hooked.  Grin
(09-18-2013, 10:55 AM)Vincentius Wrote: [ -> ]A Lutheran Pastor’s Warning for Catholics

Amazing Interview with Father Sten Sandmark!

After being rejected by a Novus Ordo Bishop, this former Lutheran Pastor in Sweden converted to Catholicism and became a Traditional Catholic Priest. He then warns Catholics not to attend the Novus Ordo mass.  Why?  Because  the Novus Ordo mass is at its core Protestant. Watch the whole thing and let the sights and sounds of the Traditional Latin Mass fill your heart.

Note: If you do not have time for the whole interview, the warning on the mass comes at the 14:00 min mark.

http://recoveringnovusordo.com/2012/12/1...tholics-3/

Thank you, God bless. This will help out with my Lutheran relatives & friends.
I found another website that posted an interview of one of his colleagues, who worked at the same church and also converted. One of the readers replied with a very different story. Apparently Fr. Sten Sandmark was working with a very friendly Catholic Bishop and was supposed to be receiving some sort of instruction but the Fr. decided to abandon the path worked out for him and just converted via SSPX