FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Point by Point Remnant Response to Second CAL Show Attacking "Rad Trads"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Coffin then refers to the “com boxes” of traditional websites functioning as “echo chambers of depression and disenfranchisement,” That should be out new site motto

Fish Easter's the Echo Chamber of Depression and Disenfranchisement
"The duo then took their first caller, Frank from Tucson.  Frank complained of problems with his sister who was causing separation in his family. She started attending a mission chapel of the SSPX and started “changing.” Frank felt this is unfortunate since diversity is accepted at his local parish. So accepted, in fact, that Frank and his live-in girlfriend have been Eucharistic ministers at their parish for years! Coffin and Staples then stumbled over each other to cut Frank off. Staples then admitted that Frank’s apparently “radical traditionalist” sister was correct in saying his relationship was not acceptable to God and that his parish priest (who is in “full communion” by the way) was wrong. Frank then defiantly told the duo that things are going to change in the Church as they have been for the last couple of years."

I remember listening to this as it happened the bolded part made my blood run cold
This "disease" is every where not just these two guys. Change the subject to abortion and speak to some one on the street and they respond the same. In fact on the street it rapidly becomes ugly, where these guys are just a little nasty. See what MSNBC did in response to Ron Paul speaking at Fr. Gruner's conference. MSNBC ambush interviewed him and asked why he would go near anti-semites. Don't think this is politics and that can be nasty, no, these folks Believe this BS. In fact the believe they are morally superior. Diabolical Disorientation for sure !

tim
Moral superiority is a trait of liberals in and out of the Church. 
[quote='Lavalliere' pid='1203173' dateline='1379530014']
Moral superiority is a trait of liberals in and out of the Church. 
[/quote I am so confused.  Isn't that what they accuse tradionals of?  ???]
(09-18-2013, 04:36 PM)Jeanannemarie Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-18-2013, 02:46 PM)Lavalliere Wrote: [ -> ]Moral superiority is a trait of liberals in and out of the Church. 
I am so confused.  Isn't that what they accuse tradionals of?  ???
Yes.   It throws people off their scent.   :LOL:
(09-18-2013, 02:46 PM)Lavalliere Wrote: [ -> ]Moral superiority is a trait of liberals in and out of the Church. 

:thumb:
The problem is that the lies , watering down, indifference or outright denial of the faith is taking place in Catholic parishes, schools, hospitals and colleges. To me i find it amusing that Catholic Answers would bother to be "concerned" about "radical trads" They represent a small percentage of the faith , I guess Catholic Answers wants to finally discuss the one group that does believe the entire 100% faith. I could take Patrick Coffin by hand to different places in the San Diego Diocese (where Catholic Answers comes from) and show him outright denial of the faith in a parish, schools hospitals and the University of San Diego. Would he then come on the air the next day and blast Bishop Robert Brom from not doing anything? Not a chance he knows where his paycheck comes from. WE must stay strong and keep annoying them while these clowns dwindle in number and only a "REMNANT" is left  :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: