FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Vox said,
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
we must set an example in the thread on the latest twisting of Pope Francis by the NYT. Here's a little talk on zeal, please watch it and take it to heart.

tim
Francis is the twister-the twister of faith and morals. Just wait until he undresses the Church on October 4th!
Thank  you Tim. I love Vennari!
I'm always happy to be reproved...but I still scratch my head. Huh?
What is happening on October 4th?

(09-19-2013, 05:47 PM)OldMan Wrote: [ -> ]Francis is the twister-the twister of faith and morals. Just wait until he undresses the Church on October 4th!
(09-19-2013, 06:46 PM)demoslider Wrote: [ -> ]What is happening on October 4th?

(09-19-2013, 05:47 PM)OldMan Wrote: [ -> ]Francis is the twister-the twister of faith and morals. Just wait until he undresses the Church on October 4th!

Do tell, I'm all ears !!

tim
(09-19-2013, 06:22 PM)PurposefulMother Wrote: [ -> ]I'm always happy to be reproved...but I still scratch my head. Huh?

The talk he gives is how committed the commies are to their cause, taking every opportunity to preach commie stuff. I posted it to be a pep talk and I see it's likes some pizzas when delivered the top has slid off.

oops sorry, all

tim
Hey, ya know I'm committed to the cause!!
I was just confused by the 'any means necessary' aspect. I'll do a lot to promote Catholicism, but evil for the sake of good is still evil, so I got a tad "huh??" about it...
But I'm on track now!!  Thumb
Thanks again...for everything, really.  Smile
(09-19-2013, 09:39 PM)Tim Wrote: [ -> ]The talk he gives is how committed the commies are to their cause, taking every opportunity to preach commie stuff. I posted it to be a pep talk and I see it's likes some pizzas when delivered the top has slid off.

oops sorry, all

tim

As I've said, I don't watch videos, but from what you said, it looks like he cribbed Douglas Hyde's 'Dedication and Leadership'. Here's the description from Amazon and a link to the book, if any one wants to buy it. Don't forget to read Vox's instructions on how to donate to FE while ordering from Amazon! Smile
Amazon Wrote:On March 14, 1948, Douglas Hyde handed in his resignation as the news editor of the London Daily Worker  and wrote “the end” to twenty years of his life as a member of the Communist Party. A week later, in a written statement, Hyde announced that he had renounced Communism and, with his wife and children, was joining the Catholic Church.

The long pilgrimage from Communism to Christ carried Douglas Hyde from complete commitment to Marxism, to a questioning uneasiness about Soviet Russia’s glaring contradictions of ideology and action, to a final rejection of the Party.

In DEDICATION AND LEADERSHIP, he advances the theory that although the goals and aims of Communism are antithetical to human dignity and the rights of the individual, there is much to be learned from communist methods, cadres and psychological motivation. Hyde describes the Communist mechanics of instilling dedication, the first prerequisite for leadership. Here is the complete rationale of party technique: how to stimulate the willingness to sacrifice; the advisibility of making big demands to insure a big response; the inspirational indoctrination; and the subtle conversion methods.

In this small book, so large with implications, Douglas Hyde comments on both Communist and Catholic potential and their lack of maximum effectiveness. He advocates positive Catholic action, not just a negative anti-Communism, and he points out that the guidelines are now down for a decisive choice between total Communism and a total Christianity.

Here is a realistic approach to an acute problem uncolored by emotional propaganda, and here is a realistic answer on how to inspire dedication for leadership.

http://www.amazon.com/Dedication-And-Lea...0268000735

And, for those who don't want to buy it, here's a link to a pdf file of the book. Warning!! Do not search or read anything affiliated with the website's owner, Gary North. He's a weirdo prot and co-founder of 'Christian Reconstructionism' with his father-in-law, Rousas John Rushdoony, a hard core Calvinist, who wanted to apply the Old Testament law to modern society. Of course, he's a Paultard and a holder of the Rothbard Medal granted by the Ludwig von Mises Institute, so I'm sure some of our anarcho-libertarian friends are already familiar with him. Smile

http://www.garynorth.com/Hyde.pdf

Jovann, that's exactly what he did, and it was a good talk. There's quite a bit which can be used without moral problems from them.

tim
Pages: 1 2