FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Fish Eaters Theme Music
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My day dreams of a Fish Eaters media empire continue…

For the Fish Eaters TV station, which will be twice the size and have twice the reach of EWTN, so far we have Catholic testimonials for Fish Eaters and Catholic Tradition (Basilios' idea), the Fish Eaters TV show with the dysfunctional family (SCG, that is one of the most fun ideas I've heard in a long time), and the "In the Tank" news show with such quality reports that it will put the Vortex to shame (no offense, Michael Voris, your show is great, but nothing compared to ours!).

But Fish Eaters also needs a musical theme!  At first I was thinking of just a tune for Vox Clamantis.  Let's face it, the world hates Catholicism, and Fish Eaters is like Rohan having to battle the might of Mordor.  (I tend to think of Vox as Eowyn, battling the Nazgul). 

[Image: eowyn.jpg]

I'd probably fit in as Fatty Lumpkin, Tom Bombadil's pony.  We all need to fit in somewhere! :shrug:

So, considering this site is fighting all the horror and evil in the world, we need an awesome theme!

It probably should be original, but we can use existing music to generate ideas.  I am partial to instrumentals.  I nominate "Moonlight" for a Fish Eaters theme!

Just a first idea.  I'm sure there are better ideas out there than mine :tiphat:   Especially if someone can make something totally original!

-Martin

[EDIT]  Oh, and with SCG's permission, I think Paraclete the Parakeet should be our mascot!
Nicely done  :LOL:
Ala the old Disney program Paraclete the parakeet can announce the latest features like Jimminy Cricket or Tinkerbell.

One more idea Vox Clamantis should be a diembodied voice and not a person as in Vox Clamantis in deserto, John the Baptist.

Here's the music piece for your perusal.

tim
This should used in some fashion:

I've always thought this should be incorporated into the theme of FishEaters:

And this, the "National Anthem of Vatican City"

LOL  But -- but FE already has a theme song;  the lyrics explain why I chose it (think "Fish-eaters"!)! It's this (I mention it at the bottoms of the "About This Site" page and Forum Rules page:

And in those same places, I talk about our mascot -- my kitty-kat, Miss Marta Maddalena, aka Marta-Pie:

[Image: marta7.jpg]

Awwwww, who can resist da Pie?!  Her whiskers are long and FLOOFY!

My contribution to this

But of course I would change it to "...And then there is Vox."

Teehee... "And then there's Vox...!"  "God'll get you for that, Unum!" LOL

Funny stuff, guys. Though I know y'all are goofing, we gotta get the attention offa me. I'm way too bad a Catholic to be front and center of anything. And I'm THE most camera-shy person you'll ever meet (the idea of people aiming cameras in my general direction is  -- seriously -- one of THE biggest freak-out probabilities I think about when it comes to things like an FE Convention. Seriously! I HATE cameras aimed at me! I am SO not photogenic and am vain enough to care, sad to say. I like being behind the scenes -- directing, organizing, gathering info, writing, coming up with ideas, and doing creative stuff -- all tucked away, either alone or with a handful of people I could "groove" with in those ways, sight unseen!

(09-26-2013, 11:05 PM)Vox Clamantis Wrote: [ -> ]And in those same places, I talk about our mascot -- my kitty-kat, Miss Marta Maddalena, aka Marta-Pie:

[Image: marta7.jpg]

Oh dear  :O My apologies to Miss Marta Maddalena!  And to think I tried to replace her with a mere Parakeet!!  Tell her I meant no harm!

That theme song is awesome, btw :)
(09-26-2013, 11:42 PM)mlwalker1972 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh dear  :O My apologies to Miss Marta Maddalena!  And to think I tried to replace her with a mere Parakeet!!  Tell her I meant no harm!

That theme song is awesome, btw :)

I went looking for the Pie to offer her your apologies -- and found her with what appeared to be bits of green down dangling off those floofy whiskers. I think she recognized the potential usurper and dispatched with him forthwith. She's like that. Merciless!
Pages: 1 2