FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: VIDEO: "Strip the Church" -- Francis' Assisi Message...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
... but we know he's ALREADY been putting that one into practice!

I'll admit... I lol'd.
Apart from two or three things, everything in this video has been taken out of context.
(10-04-2013, 11:18 AM)PolishTrad Wrote: [ -> ]Apart from two or three things, everything in this video has been taken out of context.

Let the excuses begin...
Even the title is so horribly taken out of context, so please prove me wrong if you call it excuses.
(10-04-2013, 11:25 AM)PolishTrad Wrote: [ -> ]Even the title is so horribly taken out of context, so please prove me wrong if you call it excuses.

You made the accusation the burden of proof is on you!

[Image: Crowning%20with%20Thorns,%20by%20Antony%...-1641).jpg]

Father, you are crowning Our Lord with thorns by mocking his Vicar.

Make respectful criticisms if you must.  But do not do this.
(10-04-2013, 12:52 PM)Clare Brigid Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Crowning%20with%20Thorns,%20by%20Antony%...-1641).jpg]

Father, you are crowning Our Lord with thorns by mocking his Vicar.

Make respectful criticisms if you must.  But do not do this.

I hope you're kidding!
(10-04-2013, 12:58 PM)OldMan Wrote: [ -> ]I hope you're kidding!

No, I'm not, sir.  I want people here to stop persecuting the Holy Father.  I mean it.  Try silence.
(10-04-2013, 11:34 AM)OldMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-04-2013, 11:25 AM)PolishTrad Wrote: [ -> ]Even the title is so horribly taken out of context, so please prove me wrong if you call it excuses.

You made the accusation the burden of proof is on you!

There have already been countless posts and threads here discussing various speeches and comments of Pope Francis.  Anyone who has read and understood these knows that the video took quotes out of context. 

The video was promoting sedevacantism and thus a violation of forum rules.
Pages: 1 2 3 4