FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Liberation Theology: Cipriani urges Müller to be more prudent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

http://vaticaninsider.lastampa.it/en/the...lero-28698

The Archbishop of Lima has criticised the Prefect of the Congregation for the Faith again, for opening up to liberation theologian Gustavo Gutiérrez : “He must defend the sound doctrine, don’t be naive”

Thank God.  We need more high ranking prelates standing up like this to defend the Church and doctrine. 
This is beginning to sound like prophecies that said Bishops will be against Bishops , i'm seeing it more and more before it was a no-no for a Bishop to criticize another Bishop.
This is one of the men I was hoping would have been elected at the last conclave.
(10-19-2013, 09:15 PM)maldon Wrote: [ -> ]This is one of the men I was hoping would have been elected at the last conclave.

I don't really know anything about him. 
(10-19-2013, 08:33 PM)salus Wrote: [ -> ]This is beginning to sound like prophecies that said Bishops will be against Bishops , i'm seeing it more and more before it was a no-no for a Bishop to criticize another Bishop.
It doesn't mean anything other than that we have many bishops who are products of extremely poor and liberal formation as priests.