FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Best Photo of Pope Francis for our Chapel??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Ok we should have already exchanged our photo of Pope Benedict on the wall of our chapel, with a photo of Pope Francis. This is now my job.

I propose a contest.  Please join in. Post what you think would be the best photo for me to use.  The winner will get a prize!
(11-01-2013, 10:55 PM)christulsa123 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok we should have already exchanged our photo of Pope Benedict on the wall of our chapel, with a photo of Pope Francis. This is now my job.

I propose a contest.  Please join in. Post what you think would be the best photo for me to use.  The winner will get a prize!

picture of him and that boy that joined him on the stage and wouldnt sit down/ happened 3-4 days ago?  id link but lack time to search atm
http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/pope-francis-carries-forward-papal-commitment-to-peace/

Not sure if the picture is displaying, but it is a picture taken by Alan Holdren of Pope Francis leading Eucharistic Adoration, taken on June 02, 2013.

Something just dawned on me. I have never seen a picture of any current pope in a church, EXCEPT IN A SSPX CHAPEL!
This is pretty nice,

[Image: pope_francis_new.jpg]
This would be a nice photo to use. At least there is a tiara with the keys (the ultimate symbol of papal power) on the fireplace behind the Pope. And he sits on a nice throne.
[Image: March1513cardsORe_zps9018897c.jpg]
Photoshop his face on pope John XXiii traditional clothing  Grin
Thanks for the pics so far!  Any of Francis in full regalia portrait style? 
(11-02-2013, 10:54 AM)christulsa123 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the pics so far!  Any of Francis in full regalia portrait style? 
sadly no
Why not both?
[Image: Pope-Francis-Benedict-Meet.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4