FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Archbishop Lefebvre documentary showing November 23rd in Bryn Mawr, PA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The documentary on Archbishop Lefebvre will be showing in Bryn Mawr, PA (a suburb of Philadelphia).  I am passing the following information along at the request of a friend at St. Jude's, the local SSPX chapel.  I plan to be there, in case any Fishfolk want to say hello!

+Ad Jesum per Mariam+

Please Forward to Parishioners, friends and family!

Mark your calendars for the screening of the Archbishop Lefebvre Documentary on Saturday Nov. 23 at 11:00 am at the Bryn Mawr Film Institute 824 W. Lancaster Ave (business Rte. 30) Bryn Mawr, PA.

Donation: $10 Adult, $25 Family, $5 Senior Citizens, Clergy and Religious-free.

Directions:
Bryn Mawr Film Institute is located 3 mi. east off of I 476, the  Villanova/ St. David's Exit 13.The Film Institute is half a block west from the Bryn Mawr Ave- W. Lancaster Ave. intersection

There are also secondary roads that are off of Rt. 3, West Chester Pike and from Rte. 202 that lead to Rte. 30, W. Lancaster Ave..

The Septa Regional Rail Line R5 stops at Bryn Mawr on the north side of Lancaster Ave. It is about a 5 minute walk to the Film Institute from the station

There is parking behind the Institute, Lot #10, and at the Municipal parking lot on the corner of Bryn Mawr and W. Lancaster Avenues, across from the library. There are 12 hr. meters at 25 cents per 15 minutes.

To pre order your DVD and to watch the trailer go to  http://www.lefebvrethemovie.org/

Also, feel free to download and copy the attachment to post at you local supermarket or other community bulletin boards where permission is granted.

For more information email me at  The-Documentary@hushmail.com

[Image: 23.jpg]

[Image: 16.jpg]
We've seen it at my Young Adult group at my chapel: Excellent film!   Tip o' the hat
Wow, that is some movie theater!
Hope to meet some of you there in Bryn Mawr this Saturday at 11 a.m.! 
Today at 11 a.m.!  Friendly, dedicated peeps!  Nice town!  Gorgeous theater!  Good concession, including coffee, popcorn and sandwiches! 

DVD's of the documentary will be available for sale a week in advance of their general release.
(11-23-2013, 05:57 AM)Clare Brigid Wrote: [ -> ]Today at 11 a.m.!  Friendly, dedicated peeps!  Nice town!  Gorgeous theater!  Good concession, including coffee, popcorn and sandwiches! 

DVD's of the documentary will be available for sale a week in advance of their general release.

tent pole free
(11-23-2013, 10:39 AM)christulsa123 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-23-2013, 05:57 AM)Clare Brigid Wrote: [ -> ]Today at 11 a.m.!  Friendly, dedicated peeps!  Nice town!  Gorgeous theater!  Good concession, including coffee, popcorn and sandwiches! 

tent pole free

Permit me to explain Chris's reference, friends.

I suffered a very mild concussion from hitting my head against a horizontal tent pole at the farmer's market last Saturday.  The doctors told me to rest at home for several days.

I'm fine now, and ready to pow wow.
(11-23-2013, 10:40 AM)Clare Brigid Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-23-2013, 10:39 AM)christulsa123 Wrote: [ -> ]

tent pole free

Permit me to explain Chris's reference, friends.

I suffered a very mild concussion from hitting my head against a horizontal tent pole at the farmer's market last Saturday.  The doctors told me to rest at home for several days.

I'm fine now, and ready to pow wow.

so no one smacked you across the head with a tent pole??  Huh? LOL
(11-23-2013, 10:42 AM)christulsa123 Wrote: [ -> ]so no one smacked you across the head with a tent pole??   Huh? LOL

No.  I smacked myself!   Crazy!

Tent-polar punishment.
(11-23-2013, 10:52 AM)Clare Brigid Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-23-2013, 10:42 AM)christulsa123 Wrote: [ -> ]so no one smacked you across the head with a tent pole??   Huh? LOL

No.  I smacked myself!   Crazy!

Tent-polar punishment.

Sounds like you have normal LOC (level of consciousness).  Careful driving to the movie, if youre driving.

I appoint you FE correspondent and I expect a full report on the movie.
Pages: 1 2