FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Archbishop Lefebvre Movie: Oklahoma City, November 23rd at 7pm, Northpark Cinema
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Northpark Cinema is on May Avenue.
Be there or be square.
Hey. Are you trying to compete with the Bryn Mawr, PA showing?  :shame:
(11-18-2013, 09:43 PM)Clare Brigid Wrote: [ -> ]Hey. Are you trying to compete with the Bryn Mawr, PA showing?   :shame:

Nah. They'll likely have the Okies beat in attendance. Way more Catholics in PA. But it will be interesting to compare the turnouts.

I wish I could go. Have to work. How about you? Close enough to "commute to pow-wow with the elites," to paraphrase an old FE member whose username goes well with tortilla chips.
Yes, I'm going to pow wow with the elites this coming Saturday morning, but it's only about a 20 minute drive to the pow wow.  I'm in touch with my former fellow SSPX'ers.
(11-18-2013, 09:57 PM)Clare Brigid Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I'm going to pow wow with the elites this coming Saturday morning, but it's only about a 20 minute drive to the pow wow.  I'm in touch with my former fellow SSPX'ers.

Once an SSPXer, always an SSPXer.  :grin:
This Saturday!
OK Okies, today is the day!