FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Small Signs and Signal Graces
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today I began reading St. Alphonsus' The Glories of Mary.

For some reason, I was assaulted by doubts regarding the licitness of the Catholic practice of Marian devotion. Immediately upon returning to my reading, I discovered a small visitor crawling up the back of my macbook. It turned out to be a Ladybug, the first one I've seen in this house since moving here in June.
That's sweet.  Indeed a little reminder from Heaven!  If a soul was only allowed to read a half dozen books in it's life St. Alphonsus' The Glories of Mary would be one of them, imo!
This thread is an opportunity to share a video regarding biblical foundations for devotion to our Blessed Mother.  For sharing with those who may not understand this age old Catholic practice....

(11-19-2013, 12:24 AM)Dino Wrote: [ -> ]This thread is an opportunity to share a video regarding biblical foundations for devotion to our Blessed Mother.  For sharing with those who may not understand this age old Catholic practice....

I've seen this video a few times on youtube, and I have to say it's the finest video on that site.