FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Happy Thanksgiving
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Earlier today I seemed to have problems accessing the forum, but I would just like to say, belatedly,

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! 
Happy Thanksgiving
Smile Smile Smile
Happy Thanksgiving!!
Happy Thanksgiving Smile
Happy Bird day !! I had probs yesterday and today. The message was the server was not working. I believe that means traffic. Which tickles my idea that the number 666 is from the Hebrew WWW (.com). You'll not be able to buy or sell without the number ?? Hmmm ??

tim

Sorry about the down time... Had a DoS (Denial of Service" attack from some IPs in Vegas (likely a proxy). The relevant IPs were banned and it looks like we're OK now.

I had a Happy Thanksgiving post for everyone (in the Announcement sub-forum). I don't think anyone got to see it, though!

I'm having Thanksgiving today with my family Smile  Glad it wasn't yesterday or the site would STILL be down -- whew!

(11-29-2013, 02:07 PM)Tim Wrote: [ -> ]Happy Bird day !! I had probs yesterday and today. The message was the server was not working. I believe that means traffic. Which tickles my idea that the number 666 is from the Hebrew WWW (.com). You'll not be able to buy or sell without the number ?? Hmmm ??

tim

yikes
I'm thankful that I missed the DoS attack!

I'm thankful for a wonderful Thanksgiving.

I'm even thankful for Fisheaters!  Thanks Vox, and everyone here.