FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: If Pope Francis allows.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Divorced Catholics who remarry without an annulment receive the Most Holy Eucharist what would you do?
I would wait to see if he actually does first.
I would attend the Society until I figure out whether we're in a state of sedevacante.
Well since it is probably already happening today, but kept under raps by most Latin clergy. We can't do much about it. Can we!.  Just like we can't make the Pope celebrate a Christmas Eve Mass in the Extraordinary Form. We can talk and demand, but in the Roman Rite talk and demand is useless. Goes on deaf ears. We are shepherded by a moderate clergy. We have to live with that fact.  
(12-30-2013, 12:39 AM)bkovacs Wrote: [ -> ]Well since it is probably already happening today, but kept under raps by most Latin clergy. We can't do much about it. Can we!.  Just like we can't make the Pope celebrate a Christmas Eve Mass in the Extraordinary Form. We can talk and demand, but in the Roman Rite talk and demand is useless. Goes on deaf ears. We are shepherded by a moderate clergy. We have to live with that fact.  

There's a difference between what the clergy does, and what is enshrined in positive law.
(12-30-2013, 12:42 AM)Prie dieu Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-30-2013, 12:39 AM)bkovacs Wrote: [ -> ]Well since it is probably already happening today, but kept under raps by most Latin clergy. We can't do much about it. Can we!.  Just like we can't make the Pope celebrate a Christmas Eve Mass in the Extraordinary Form. We can talk and demand, but in the Roman Rite talk and demand is useless. Goes on deaf ears. We are shepherded by a moderate clergy. We have to live with that fact.  

There's a difference between what the clergy does, and what is enshrined in positive law.

Say what you will. But we are shepherded by a moderate clergy. And we still have to live with the fact  that nothing is ever going to change. No matter what the law says.  "Spirit of Vatican II"!.
(12-30-2013, 12:29 AM)Asperges me Wrote: [ -> ]Divorced Catholics who remarry without an annulment receive the Most Holy Eucharist what would you do?
That is not likely to happen. He has already sent an admonition to the German bishops to not do that. If the German bishops do allow people under this circumstance to recieve Holy Communion it would be in disobedience to the directives of Pope Francis.
I agree more likely is that the church in Germany goes in to schism.
(12-30-2013, 01:26 AM)Poche Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-30-2013, 12:29 AM)Asperges me Wrote: [ -> ]Divorced Catholics who remarry without an annulment receive the Most Holy Eucharist what would you do?
That is not likely to happen. He has already sent an admonition to the German bishops to not do that. If the German bishops do allow people under this circumstance to recieve Holy Communion it would be in disobedience to the directives of Pope Francis.

Sounds reminiscent of communion in the hand and girl altar boys.

Its as if the modernists are getting bolder and bolder. They have no fear of the Lord left in them. Look out for the spiritual 2 x 4. The Good Lord's gonna intervene sooner or later. Hunker down.
(12-30-2013, 01:26 AM)Poche Wrote: [ -> ]

Well if they do, than the Roman rite of the Church has lost all credibility. How much disobedience did we see to the directives of Pope Benedict XVI. Ponder that thought!.
Pages: 1 2 3 4