FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Cardinal George to release priests sex abuse details
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The MSM is reporting this and have glossed over one detail. Cardinal George has had no priests in sex abuse on his watch. Fr. McCormack the latest sex abuse priest was moved around by his predecessor Cardinal Bernardin.This report is supposed to name names in the Chancery too. Here's the Sun Times from this AM.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/24825019-41...eased.html

I think Cardinal George's hands are clean, but hope the details in this report which will be released gets all the guilty.

tim
Cardinal George is 77 and will be gone soon he has nothing to lose, it will be interesting to see if the sex abusers were under Bernardin's watch or his predecessors, it will be interesting.
Yep, it seems they were all on Bernardin's watch. The latest McCormick, Cardinal George inherited and said so before the coming release.

tim
Latest report, SNAP is saying Cardinal George's release of the dossiers is self serving. The only pervert priest he had was McCormick who was transfered by Cardinal Bernardin and not Cardinal George. This makes me suspect that SNAP has other motives, like giving Cardinal George some trouble to disguise what went on with Cardinal Benardin. Many here think he was a saint. I'm hoping when the details come out, Roman Catholic Faithful organization is compelled to release the information they have on Bishop Bernardin. That would wake up Pope Francis for sure.

tim
Will it open up that "murder" case Bernardin appeared at and the Father Kunz case? Yes SNAP is working two sides helping the victims and protecting their friends in the beauracy.
(01-13-2014, 07:34 PM)salus Wrote: [ -> ]Will it open up that "murder" case Bernardin appeared at and the Father Kunz case? Yes SNAP is working two sides helping the victims and protecting their friends in the beauracy.

That IS the question !! If it has details of Pelligrini's murder where Bishop Bernardin showed up before the police and before he was the Archbishop here, does it lead to Fr. Kunz ? Maybe it leads to the Enthronement ??

tim